Heroic Tale - Linkle

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Heroic Tale - Linkle

Post by Crystal »

Thanks Megan and Robin! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Yay! I will add you soon, Crystal! :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:Yay! I will add you soon, Crystal! :)
A little bit late but added you! I also made a button for Link you are more than welcome to use. :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yaaay, a Crystal shrine! :D I like people using shrines to explore characters with minimal available official info, it's fun!

Love your rundown of weapons and playstyle - her weapons seem so interesting, and not what I would have expected! :O I WANT MORE INFO ON THE CUCOOS AFTER READING YOUR EXCHANGE WITH DESTINIE ABOVE - it sounds so cute!

Your "Legendary hero" page is my favourite so far; I like how you presented Linkle, an also your speculations on the origins of the compass. :>

Can't wait for the remaining pages! :D Is Legend Mode a character-specific mode, where each gets their own campaign and story? I think Megan A gave me a brief overview of the game once, but I forgot (the subject came up because I was talking about Dynasty Warriors' modes). XD

By the way, do you plan on making a small gallery or something? :O Linkle looks so cute...
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Yessss! First shrine in ages omg. So unlike me.

I agree I should do something about the cucoos. That would be really fun I think. :D
Lethe wrote:Can't wait for the remaining pages! :D Is Legend Mode a character-specific mode, where each gets their own campaign and story? I think Megan A gave me a brief overview of the game once, but I forgot (the subject came up because I was talking about Dynasty Warriors' modes). XD
How to explain... It's like a story mode with different maps requiring you to fufill different objectives. There is the main story and then some sub stories which can be opened as you clear the maps in the main story. I'm sorry my explaining is awful. D:

I don't have any plans to add a gallery at the moment.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hehe, and you've been quite productive lately overall. :D

ooh I see, sub stories! :D Thanks, Crystal, I'll see whenever your pages go up. <3
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Yes! It's really nice. Hopefully I can keep up this productivity. :D

Hopefully soon! I got so much I'm working on right now but it's definitely on the list.