[Plug] The Village (M. Night Shyamalan film)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
FandomSavant

Re: [Plug] The Village (M. Night Shyamalan film)

Post by FandomSavant »

Megan A wrote:Looks wonderful, Patricia! Layout is beautiful! I really like the inclusion of the extra information, especially why you are a fan.
Andrea wrote:Ugh, this movie! I've only watched it once—and that was years ago—but I remember getting chills from it because horror films (even just the low-key kinds) are just not my thing. In any case, the design definitely gives off the appropriate ominous vibe, and I love how you incorporated the different colors—the red, especially, for obvious reasons!

The information is really detailed, and I enjoyed reading why you like the film so much! Admittedly, the plot sort of confused me mid-way when I was watching it (I was also quite young, so that might also be another reason!) so thanks for providing the synopsis of it along with the brief summary. Nice work! :content:
Thank you both very much. Sorry I took so long to reply. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

I made 16 new codes and removed some older ones I couldn't stand anymore.

Also added links in the "The Film" section to a fantastic three-part film analysis I came across online.‬

Hi! I'm Patricia.

Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

YAY updates!! Awesome work (and that analysis is a great link)!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Sophia

Post by Sophia »

I love the beautiful and clear layout, and I like information (and like Robin above, I lol'd at the spoiler free version). I'm definitely joining after I clear a place to put all my nice buttons. I've always enjoyed the film -- very beautiful, and interesting. I need to work my way through that linked analysis!

RAY GUN SUE
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Sophia wrote:I love the beautiful and clear layout, and I like information (and like Robin above, I lol'd at the spoiler free version). I'm definitely joining after I clear a place to put all my nice buttons. I've always enjoyed the film -- very beautiful, and interesting. I need to work my way through that linked analysis!
Thank you very much. That analysis is definitely a long read - I haven't gotten through all of it yet, myself, but I loved that they "got" the movie so completely. So refreshing to read something that isn't tearing it down. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.