Lux Perpetua

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Lux Perpetua

Post by Emma »

I really enjoyed reading through all this, Robin, it's such an interesting site even for someone not that familiar with Dove's character. It made me want to go read her series, to be honest! Congrats on getting it finished, all the hard work paid off! And it looks great, too, and is really easy to navigate. :)
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Emma: Thank you! And YAY I'm glad to hear that the site inspires you to want to read Dove's comics :D :D :D She's an underrated superhero for sure.

Also very glad that the site looks and functions well! ^O^ (Yay I didn't follow my usual pattern of my first layout being a dud xD)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I only intended to get on this site long enough to add Lethe's Rose shrine as an affiliate. (Thank you, by the way!!)

Then I found a TON of little things I'd been meaning to clean up around the site (color choices, font choices, image/text formatting), and so...yeah, I just spent the last hour and a half doing that, and then forgot to put up Lethe's link until last. HERP DERP! LOL
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lux Perpetua: NEW and IMPROVED! Google Fonts + Amassment award + massive amounts of color correction = YES

I have tested my new edits in the latest versions of IE, Firefox, and Chrome on my PC, but I can't test for everything; I recently found out that there were a lot of strange errors appearing in other browser versions that I had no idea about because they NEVER appeared on my machine. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if ANYTHING is amiss with this site, such as the following:

- overlapping text (this is a huge pet peeve omg lol)
- background colors making text hard to read onscreen
- images getting bumped around/blocking flow of text
- anything strangely aligned that you have a better idea of how to organize onscreen (because sometimes I am herp derp at layouts ^_^;)
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Improvements look great, Robin!! New Fonts make it really easy to read. :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Thank you, Destinie!! :D :D
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

The improvements look really good! Font is super easy to read and the colors are pleasant! It also looks good on my screen with nothing looking misaligned or anything! Great update!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Thank you, Megan! :D :D
withinmyworld.org