Lovable Idiot (Revised and Added content)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Lovable Idiot (Revised and Added content)

Post by Saya »

I can say I needed a whole year plus another game to come out, to actually sit and finish this shrine. (I really need to check all the shrines that came out while i was MIA).

Lovable Idiot is the shrine dedicated to Alistair from Dragon Age Series (mostly this shrine is about Origins, but there are spoilers for DA2 and DA:I).

Added content:

- a really big spoiler content added to Background
- relationships (finally added Leliana, Sten and Oghren)
- Dragon Age II section
- Dragon Age: Inquisition section

Lovable Idiot

(if one day I read the novels or stuff with him in it, there may or not may be an update, if they make a remake of game for ps4, I will probably add a gallery with my own screen caps, as in ps3 I can't do that)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Re: Lovable Idiot (Revised and Added content)

Post by Mikari »

Alistair is probably the DG character I've heard most about. It's good to see more of him though. XD From what I've seen the title is very fitting and the site is very well done. ^^ I like that you included so much detail about the endings and everything.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome! Great job, Saya! (BTW, even before you revamped it I nominated it for one of the Shrine Spotlights--it's even more win now!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Mikari - one of the best things is the endings, which made me replay DA:O few more times... XD Glad you enjoyed it

@CuriousLittleBird - awww thank you, glad you think it's good enough to be nominated (hope you'll like the Cullen's one too when i manage to pull it out)

Thank you, I must say I'm quite satisfied at how this came out, especially now that I managed to get all the information on it :)

Glad you enjoyed reading it :)
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT ALISTAIR. <3 Ah, I love this, I really like the additional content. I feel its important to highlight his cameos in the other games (especially since I know how hard one can work to keep him alive).
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Saya

Post by Saya »

He is our lovable idiot ;) thank youuu

I managed to do it without sync now, just made my own tapestry for it in the keep <o<; could have done that ages ago, but i was set on syncing LOL