Russian Roulette - Xanxus

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: Russian Roulette - Xanxus

Post by Todd »

I love the layout, Snow! I'm not familiar with the subject, but I admire how in-depth the shrine is! The was a good site to end 2014 with!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You rock! It's great to see this finished and officially plugged :D Everything looks awesome!
Saya

Post by Saya »

it was time somebody did something for this guy. Haven't finished reading it yet, but I love it. As soon as I get back to my reborn shrine, and re-arange it as it should be I shall bugger you for the affiliation XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Megan, thank you! Yes, I worked really hard on this. I had more motivation than some shrines, and especially in terms of my fanlistings, I did a lot more here. I chose the manga images because he looks so cool. I actually prefer working with manga images because I’m usually more familiar with manga.

Sarah, I didn’t know you read part of KHR! I know the beginning can be so slow and very difficult to get in to. I hope you finish it one day – it’s one of my favorite manga.

Todd, thank you, dear! I felt like it was a good way to finish the year too.

Mikari, thanks! I still really appreciate your help! You’re the best.

Saya, right?! Xanxus needs more love. (Not that I believe he’d accept it.) I look forward to your getting back to your Reborn site, let me know, I need more affiliates. xD
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.