My Brother, My Captain

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Cherri

My Brother, My Captain

Post by Cherri »

It's not Lord of the Rings related. Sorry. I finally finished my Dagran shrine. He is from The Last Story and one of my favorites.

My Brother, My Captain

I'm really excited to have it done. Feels good. I started working on it in November of last year and just now finished it. I just took a break and never picked it back up. But it's complete now!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Re: My Brother, My Captain

Post by Todd »

Not familiar with the subject, but the shrine looks great, Cherri!!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you very much!

Also if you ever get the chance to play The Last Story, I think you totally should. It's for the Wii. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Yes! Dagran, the second coolest character from Last Story! XD I love it. Guess I better get in gear for mine. >_>;;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Second?! Really? Oh wait yeah. I can see why. ^-^ I'm down with that. Thank you. And yes, when you have the time.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I'm not familiar either, but I've enjoyed what I've read so far! And I love the layout, it looks like burned paper to me. :D Nice work, Cherri!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Very intriguing! I had never heard of the game before, but your in-depth coverage of this character and his impact on the rest of the game makes it sound great! :) YAY for completed shrinage! :D

(One question: on the "My Thoughts" page, under the "His Life" section, is there just the one paragraph of content there? Might have been just my browser failing to load the whole page, lol, but just wanted to ask ^_^)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is awesome ^^ I like how you explain everything, I didn't really know Dagran but I feel like I know him now. :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Sarah: Thank you! I'm glad you like the way it looks, that means I achieved my goal. ^-^

@CuriousLittleBird: Oh thank you! <3 Ehehe. Yeah there is only paragraph that I totally didn't format. I'm fixing that now and adding more.

@Mikari: Thank you! Ya, Last Story isn't really known and part of it was to get it out there and maybe get some more people to play it. Just need a Wii. ^-^ But I'm glad you know Dagran more now. Because he is a babe.
;o; *** pew! pew!