Magnolia - Gym Leader Erika

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Magnolia - Gym Leader Erika

Post by Megan »

I finally have completed one of my long time favorite female characters! I have always loved Erika's character, even when she just had the game role. I really connect with her because I am too a fan of the outdoors and nature, and I've always appreciated that, even at a young age.

So, I called it Magnolia, because that flower symbolizes love of nature!! I worked really hard on this site, and I am pretty happy with it! I used a light color for my layout, which is different for me as well. I have already linked a bunch of wonderful Pokemon sites, but I would love it if people would link me back as well! If I forgot your link please please let me know and I will add it right away!!

Let me know what you guys think!! :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Magnolia - Gym Leader Erika

Post by Sarah »

Such a sweet shrine, Megan! I really enjoyed reading through it. It's very clear how much you love Erika and you have so many things to talk about when it comes to her. I like that you explore where she is from, and the facts on kimonos were interesting as well. Awesome work! :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Your sites seem to get better and better every time! I'm always amazed how quickly you are able to make them, too. I've especially been liking your spin on content lately! <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I love it Megan! I'm always too intimidated to create a shrine for anything other than a Pokemon but you make it look so easy! I especially like the arrangement of it. It looks awesome!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lovely shrine work--detailed, organized, and all set within a simply elegant layout. (I like your choices of tan, brown, and pink as main colors!) Congrats on completing it!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is beautifully done. I like that you covered the different versions of the character, the flower on the navigation are a very fitting touch. Lovely overall :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Sarah - Thanks so much, Sarah! Yes, I've always enjoyed her character for basically my whole Pokemon life x3 I am glad you enjoyed learning on my site!!

@Samantha - Thanks sisterrrr! Add me to your Pokemon sites :p

@Crystal - Thank you so much! I am glad you like it!~ Don't be intimidated! I'm sure you'd make an awesome site! Now I need to work on my other Pokemon x3

@CLB - Thank you! It was my first time really using that type of color-scheme so I was a bit nervous, but I enjoyed how it turned out too!! <3

@Mikari - Thank you!! I am happy someone noticed the little flowers x3 <3
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Megan! It looks great! Our nature loving princess made a shrine to another nature loving princess. It's wonderful. I'm still reading through it but I just wanted to tell you it's great.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yay! I'll read it asap! I really like the colors though. :)

(I'll link you back later!)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Cherri - xDDD Yes, I guess I am also a nature-loving-princess, huh?! <33 Thanks So much!

@Dub - Yay! Thank you :) <33