Kirara meowwww

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Kirara meowwww

Post by Megan »

I am a little late on my Creature Feature... but I still wanted to complete it! So I created a site to Kirara from InuYasha called Soteria !! Its small, short, and sweet! She is definitely a minor character but I wanted to put some in-depth sections in and I just ended up creating a few random sections! I hope that all of the InuYasha fans out there enjoy! <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Re: Kirara meowwww

Post by Samantha »

I don't know how you managed to write so much about a minor (animal) character... but you did awesome! The enter page is cute, too. :3

...now it's time to work on Squirtle! /hides
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Wow, nicely detailed and designed shrine! You would never know it was a "minor" character! :D

Also, I <3 the line spacing you used...makes it so easy to read and clean-looking. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Samantha - Thanks sistahhh! Yeah, I just tried to get creative with some of my information to give it more depth! :D

@CuriousLittleBird - Thank you so much!! Really? That makes me happy. I tried my best to add my own bits of information to make it bigger! Thank you! I decided I like the bigger spacing now too! It's easier to look at!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kirara is so cute! She was my favorite Inuyasha character. I greatly enjoy visiting the fansite and recalling Kirara's cuteness moments as a went along. It's a wonderful shrine.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I was never a huge Inu-yasha fan but I knew of it. I don't think I ever got far enough to see Sango and Kirara and never knew she was based on Nekomata! (Yay, cats!) So I learned a lot by just reading through your site. Great job!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Mikari - Yes, she is adorable! I love her! She definitely is a loyal character in the show :3

@Destinie - Yessss, Nekomata ! <3 Glad you learned a lot! InuYasha is a long series so its hard to have the patience to get through the whole thing...
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Kirara was one of my reasons for watching Inuyasha. She's totally adorable. You did a wonderful job with her and learned a lot because I've only seen a handful of episodes. And the layout just screams Kirara. I like how you used her colors.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

That's looking gorgeous and I don't know anything about the character, but I am very intrigued by the design so give me some time and I'll read everything and then I can tell you more about it :D For now, though, I really like how it looks!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Megan, this is awesome! I am in love with your splash pages.

And we're totally including this in Creature Feature. You missed it by like a week, and that's silly not to give you participation credit (coins and whatnot). lol