[Sweet] Amazing: Terra

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

[Sweet] Amazing: Terra

Post by SnowRayjah »

Amazing
A Terra Tribute

So this was on my shrine plans for last summer. But back then, I couldn't get Terra to cooperate. He was picky and didn't want to have a layout made. I finally got all of my thoughts typed up. And, I don't know how I'm supposed to be feeling because he always makes me feel sad. I'm way too attached.

If you need me, I'll be sobbing in the corner. ;w;

Also, I used both the Tag [Sweet] and the heart because I want to make sure I get in the habit of using the things. :/a (and it would be better for me to be in the habit of both as I more often remember to type than to click icons)
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: [Sweet] Amazing: Terra

Post by Eimii »

i'm not that familiar with the KH series beyond the first entry but i love the layout. are those lyrics from Aerosmith? XD

i really enjoyed reading the essays sections and the screencaps you used throughout. I also enjoyed your feelings and thoughts that you injected. i felt it gave the site a personality, if that makes sense. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hehehe, that's fine! It took me awhile to get back into KH. Dream Drop distance helped. and Birth by Sleep solidified my love for the series. Also, yes! Those are Aeorsmiith lyrics. The song reminds ,e of Terra.

It makes perfect sense, thank you! Im glad that they are well received rather than blocky or forceful.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I love it! <3 It makes me want to bring back Larxene though I have a bunch of other projects I need to work on first. ;-;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Eeee, I love it so much Snow!!! Albeit it's stilla bit weird reading through it because Terra is a nickname of mine, but it was a good read! I like how you included your own screenshots. The Free Writing section is probably my favourite: that's a really neat section idea, and I enjoyed reading through it.

I'm so psyched for KH2.5HD!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal, you definitely should!! Because it’s awesome. I’m glad you love it!!

Tara, I can imagine so! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I think I’m going to add the free writing to my sites from now on because it helps me organize my thoughts and it’s not something you see on a lot of shrines. Plus, its fun for me and it gives everyone a chance to see my through process. The only thing is that it’s completely unedited. So, it could be full of typos, bad grammar, and make little sense.

I’m so psyched for KH 2.5 HD too. ;w; I need more Terra in my life. Haha.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I love this and I love Terra, he's my second fav from KH. I really like your writing style. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Thank you, Mikari! I'm glad my writing is enjoyed. :D
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I already told you on Twitter back when you posted it, but I LOVE IT!! You did a great job talking about a main character in such a succinct and enjoyable fashion. :)

Aqua is also glad to have one of her partners! lol
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Excellent shrine here!

1) The layout is bright, well-spaced, and easy to read. I also like the use of the words "Reports" and "New Game" for "Site" and "Home," respectively--fits the theme of the site very well.

2) The various essays are enriched with personal opinion, yet are still based heavily on the facts of the game and its lore. Good balance!

3) Even not being familiar with the game, I could still follow the essays :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org