Sacrification

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Eimii
Time Traveler

Sacrification

Post by Eimii »

Hello All! I just finished re-writing quite a bit of my Lethe & Mnemosyne shrine. I also just added some pages i meant to long ago when i opened it. I debated on a new layout but i like the one i have now so I kept it.

Tl;dr version: Lethe & Mnemosyne are from Sailor Moon! I revamped their shrine.

Come visit! I'd love feedback, affiliates and the like!
Sacrification

i should really hurry up and make some buttons....
Last edited by Eimii on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Sacrification

Post by Megan »

I am not familiar with the subject but I do like what I see! I like that the layout is in black and white and the images are in color! It makes them pop out :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Oh!! I wasn't familiar with them until I read your site. I browsed through it before the revamp. It looks amazing! I particularly enjoy the mythology section. It's such a wonderful read and I'm looking forward to encountering these characters when I sit down to read the manga.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

EEE! Sailor Moon shrine. I know I've read the manga but I don't remember these two. Though I'm starting to tear up while reading the shrine....yeah just gonna cry. It's really beautiful.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I haven't read the Sailor Moon manga yet, so I won't read the shrine in order not to spoil myself, but yay for a Sailor Moon shrine! :D And I like the simplicity of the layout! Good job! :star:
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Im hoping to do more Sailor Moon stuff in the future.
Kotono

Post by Kotono »

I remember reading through this shrine a long time ago -- I'm so glad to see you've revamped it! I just finished re-reading the Stars arc, too! I think you do a really good job of showing how Lethe and Mnemosyne are individuals even though they don't get a lot of screen time (page time?).
"I am the forests. I am the leaves of the trees. My heartbeat is the breath of the earth." --Sailor Jupiter
twitterflavors.me