Defiers of Fate: FFXIII series

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Defiers of Fate: FFXIII series

Post by Larissa »

Thank you all! :heart: I'm glad you all like it so much; I had a lot of fun working on it. Hopefully I can get the energy to work on more soon.
tonight fate is the
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I love the vibrant colors in the layout and the use of the crystarium gems. ;w; It's beautiful! I'm very much looking forward to your in-depth articles. And I need to get in gear and get through Lightning Returns so I can enjoy that section fully. <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thanks, Snow! :heart: Hopefully I'll be able to get some essays written in a few months, along with the sections for the other two games.
tonight fate is the
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

/dead. Larissa!!! First, congrats on the fanlisting approval, second, the site looks awesome so far! Hope you add more stuff soon cause I can't wait to read more ;D /needs to join.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

This is amazing Larissa~ Also Congrats on your fanlisting approval! :blush: :heart: :music: :music2: Well deserved! :D /joins
aminuet .。. king
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you both! :heart:

I've got some other stuff to finish before I can add more to this site, but hopefully I can work on it before too long. :music:
tonight fate is the