vive memor leti: The Director

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Larissa
Time Traveler

vive memor leti: The Director

Post by Larissa »

vive memor leti

So this is a site that really, really should not be read through unless you're familiar with Red vs Blue, or if you don't care about spoilers, because this character is a huge, enormous, just-ruined-the-whole-series spoiler. But he's also one of the most interesting and most important characters in the series, and thus we have this fansite.

Originally it was going to be one page. It ended up being 19 (plus media). I don't know how these things happen.

The layout itself isn't a spoiler, by the way, it's just that everything past the index and the intro page has spoilers everywhere. And I have no idea if anyone here is familiar enough with the series to read the thing, but! Oh well. I'm really pleased with how it came out, I got to do a lot of fun analysis that I skipped over with my silly Lopez site. I did skip out on adding pictures with the content because I don't have the screencaps for it; I'll go back and add them later.

Also there's a page comparing this guy to Gendo Ikari, which should tell you everything you need to know.
tonight fate is the
Mikari

Re: vive memor leti: The Director

Post by Mikari »

I love spoilers so I guess I'm safe ^_^ Awesome design and very informative, I'm enjoying listening to it :D
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

I don't know anything about that show, but what a beautiful site! The layout reminds me of the sky/space. And wow, you have so much content! Really though, what a beautiful site. I read through some and had no idea what it meant, but so detailed! lol What a great eye you have. ^0^
~ Lady DinoBug
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I like spoilers. :3 Honestly though it is amazing! I'm gonna need to sit down and read it all one day soon.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

I haven't actually ever seen Red vs Blue (it's a show, right?) /I'm so hip .__.".

What I really wanted to say is the layout is simply fantastic *-* very pretty!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you all for the kind feedback! I'm glad you all like the design, even if no one's familiar with the series enough to get the content, haha.
tonight fate is the
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'm another person unable to appreciate the content (except to say dayum girl, there's a lot) but it really does look great. :)
a spoony bard
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thanks, Emma :heart:
tonight fate is the