Woman In Black

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Cherri

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:19 am

Crystal wrote: For some reason I was thinking of that girl from Bravely Default. I'm not sure of her name.
Oh. Um. Agnes maybe? Or the summoner girl? Can't really think of any other women that wear black in the game.
;o; *** pew! pew!

Sarah
Time Traveler

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Oh Cherri, it's wonderful! I have to say this might be my favorite layout from you yet. :heart: I'm not familiar with Lulu but I look forward to reading through this anyway! Especially all the different symbolism sections.

I'm really glad to see this revealed, I was so curious from all your tweets! Congrats on opening it. :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.

Crystal

Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Cherri wrote:Oh. Um. Agnes maybe? Or the summoner girl? Can't really think of any other women that wear black in the game.
Yeah, Agnes. I haven't played the game so I don't remember all the names. I have no idea why I thought it was maybe for her.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.

Emma
Time Traveler

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Lulu! It's great to see more FFX shrines. :) I'm enjoying it reading through it, Cherri. I really like the symbolism section.
a spoony bard

Cherri

Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 am

@Sarah: Thank you! Honestly, it was getting hard to keep it a secret. I was about to break. ^^ I hope you like it.

@Crystal: That's alright. My only clue to you was "a videogame female that wears black". ^^

@Emma: Thank you! I'm glad the symbolism sections are going over well, I was most nervous about them.
;o; *** pew! pew!

vyrallion2

Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:42 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

• Information