[Plug]Tobias Forge shrine

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Janna

[Plug]Tobias Forge shrine

Post by Janna »

I've spent the whole day creating this baby and I regret nothing. I'll be updating it as I make stuff for it (the media sections, the rest is complete).

I'm thanking Robin in the credits because she pointed me to a good parallax tutorial and, thanks to that, I could build THIS. Hahaha :heh:

I hope you like it! I had to separate the fanlisting for good organization but it looks good altogether. I know most of you don't know the man, but if you check my site out, I'll be happy :heart:

So yeah! Another one down! Next one will be videogame related and I can't wait sdhasklaskas
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: [Plug]Tobias Forge shrine

Post by Robin »

OOOOO this looks GREAT!! Well done!! *scroll scroll scrolllllll wheeeeeeeee ^o^*

*having entirely too much fun with the background images*
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Janna

Post by Janna »

Robin wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:32 pm OOOOO this looks GREAT!! Well done!! *scroll scroll scrolllllll wheeeeeeeee ^o^*

*having entirely too much fun with the background images*
Hahaha oh my, this comment made my day! :heh: :yay:
Thanks for the help and encouragement and for the lovely comment :heart:
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Aaaaaah what a lovely parallax! makes me want to try that out, dammit.

Good work on the shrine! It's nice, clear and easy to read for my old, terrible eyes <3
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Janna

Post by Janna »

nyxmidnight wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:39 pm Aaaaaah what a lovely parallax! makes me want to try that out, dammit.

Good work on the shrine! It's nice, clear and easy to read for my old, terrible eyes <3
Thanks!! I was going for a clean and reading friendly design, so I'm happy you mentioned that! Lately I've been designing wider and with bigger fonts because my eyes are terrible as well and my eyesight gets SO tired when I work on my sites or read them xD

Thanks again for the visit and for the lovely comment! I hope you try your hand at parallax also because once you get the hang of things it's actually so much fun.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nice work, Janna! I like how easy to read it is and also enjoy your choice of fonts and parallax technique. :) Thanks for sharing your shrine! And it's impressive to get something like this done in a day!! WOW!
Janna

Post by Janna »

Destinie wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:31 pm Nice work, Janna! I like how easy to read it is and also enjoy your choice of fonts and parallax technique. :) Thanks for sharing your shrine! And it's impressive to get something like this done in a day!! WOW!
Thanks!! I'm so happy to read that! :3 It makes me feel like all the effort I put into my projects is really worth everything <3
Andi

Post by Andi »

I actually am still hyped because of this shrine ;) Tobias is my favorite singers and Ghost is my favorite band. The layout is really beautiful <3
I shall send more grahics your way, soon ^^