Activity Suggestion

Amassment-sponsored challenges, marathons and activities past and present. Join in on the fun today!
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Activity Suggestion

Post by Emma »

Todd wrote:
Larissa wrote:
neo wrote:This may have been done (I haven't been in this community as long as others), but have we done a villain-centric theme?
Yup! I ran that one years ago.
You guys are going to be excited about the next challenge. /lips sealed
You tease. :P
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

What do you guys think about a "Collectives" challenge in the future? It'd be pretty difficult, so we'd make the criteria really simple: at least two one page shrines. The shrines could be multi-page if you'd like... But basically, you would shrine more than one character from a game or TV show or series, and when you're done, you'd make a collective for that subject. Like a Fire Emblem collective, or a Final Fantasy VII collective.

Additionally, members could participate by just making one additional shrine and the collective itself. Like I already run a Tidus site, so I could make one more FFX site, and then make a FFX collective.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I think I need to hurry up and finish Fire Emblem: Awakening is what I think :inlove: Sounds like a real challenge, but also fun!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Todd

Post by Todd »

Gasp. Are you going to shrine a Fire Emblem character? I'm working on a shrine to Henry. :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Dude, that's an awesome idea!!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Todd wrote:Gasp. Are you going to shrine a Fire Emblem character? I'm working on a shrine to Henry. :D
I totally want to shrine Chrom, Frederick and Lon Q at the very least :D I haven't gotten any of the kids yet aside from Lucina, but the list can only grow from here!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I like this idea a lot! I'd like if it was open to existing collectives, since I already have several, haha -- FF7 and Pokémon, for starters, plus a couple domains! But it'd be neat to see more collectives open up too. (I want more people to link to, cough.)

Maybe you could do something for people who already have collectives -- and I know there are a lot of us who already have Pokémon collectives, for example -- where we make a new site for said collective? Then for people who don't have them yet, they could make multiple sites, like you said, plus the appropriate collective.

Just tossing out ideas!
tonight fate is the
neo

Post by neo »

Todd wrote:What do you guys think about a "Collectives" challenge in the future? It'd be pretty difficult, so we'd make the criteria really simple: at least two one page shrines. The shrines could be multi-page if you'd like... But basically, you would shrine more than one character from a game or TV show or series, and when you're done, you'd make a collective for that subject. Like a Fire Emblem collective, or a Final Fantasy VII collective.

Additionally, members could participate by just making one additional shrine and the collective itself. Like I already run a Tidus site, so I could make one more FFX site, and then make a FFX collective.

Oho I am so down for that ^-^.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I"m done with that too. Sorry for my absences. I'll get a list of all the awesome ideas together.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

This sounds really awesome! Now if I could just commit to joining a challenge, LOLOL
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org