We want your feedback and ideas! What types of activities would you like to participate in? What would you like to see? Here at Amassment we like it for the people and by the people, so we want to ensure we are providing activites you would be interested in! I know you're all busy with work and school and world domination plans, but if you could give a little time to give us some feedback, that would be fantastic.
In short, activities are small, fun events that usually last 2-3 months. They encourage interaction between members, and often get them things they want and need for their sites like banners, feedback, and recognition. Below, I've listed a few we've done before:
- Banner Trade - This has been popular every time we've done it. It is an activity we are definitely going to do again.
- Shrine Reviews - This was popular in the past, but wasn't as popular the last time we did it.
- Scavenger Hunt - This activity has always been fun, and has been a great way to showcase and give recognition to lots of different sites.
- Layout Swap - We've done this activity before at the LJ community. A couple people have asked about it here. What are your thoughts?
1) Feedback on our previous activities. I know some weren't as popular as others. Is there anything we could have done, and possibly do in the future should we do them again to make them better? Could they be done another way? Are there any activities you particularly enjoyed and would like to see again? What have you liked about our previous activities? We would love to hear your opinions on the matter.
2) Ideas for new activities. We're always looking for new things to do, and like I said above, this community is for the people by the people. Many of our best events were thought of by members. What do you want to see us do?
Thanks, guys! Feel free to post your thoughts in a reply to this post. You're also more than welcome to PM any Events Team Staffer - Sofia, Chibi, Todd, or myself.