Events Staffer: Crystal & Staffing

All important news regarding Amassment and its community at a glance.
Todd

Events Staffer: Crystal & Staffing

Post by Todd »

Everyone, welcome Crystal to the Red Team! She will be assisting us in planning, organizing, and executing challenges and activities. She is stepping in slowly to get used to everything, but once she gets comfortable, she'll be able to help out more with Blast From the Past and other things we have planned, so you guys aren't always waiting on me, haha.

Crystal has been a dedicated member of Amassment for years, and has been passionate about our many events; she's participated in nearly all of them. I'm super excited to have her on our team. She's going to bring some great energy. If you guys have any questions regarding events, she's an additional person you guys can contact.

The Events Team is now: Todd, Sofia, Cherri, Chibi, and Crystal. You can reach out to any of us if you have any questions, concerns, ideas, et cetera regarding events.

(The staff page has also been updated and reflects our current staff of awesome volunteers. It's there for you all to use so you know who to contact regarding your individual needs. Saya, Dragoneyes, or Masao are best for questions about your links at the directory, Destinie, dubiousdisc, and Sarah are best for anything related to the forums, Mikari is best for Marketplace questions, Camy for awards, etc. I hope it's helpful!)

While we're on the subject of staffing, if staffing at Amassment is something you think you might be interested in, please contact myself (Todd) or Destinie. You can keep it super casual. Just say hey, and let us know what team or teams you are most interested in staffing on. We don't presently need anyone else, but our needs change pretty often as our community grows and evolves, so we like to know who is interested beforehand.

Thanks, everyone!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Events Staffer: Crystal & Staffing

Post by Sarah »

Welcome aboard, Crystal!! :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Congrats, Crystal! Good luck with your new position, and with planning upcoming events!

I do have a question about the directory itself -- I've submitted multiple sites over the past few months and they haven't been added or updated. Are you in need of more people, or is the backlog due to the redesign I've seen mentioned here and there? (Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!)
tonight fate is the
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Yay !!! Congrats Crystal :D

and I was going to ask the same question as Larissa above (I've added about 3 sites!)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome, Crystal!

@Larissa and Megan- We're so sorry that your sites aren't up on the directory yet! The directory seems to have been on the back burner while we've been more focused on the forums and events. We'll address this and hopefully get your sites up very soon!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Congratulations, Crystal!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you everyone! I'm really looking forward helping out with events. Just go easy on me for now. :)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome Crystal! Good to have you on the team! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Yay! Congrats!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Mikari and Robin! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.