Flagship Shrine

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Todd

Re: Flagship Shrine

Post by Todd »

@Aku - Yours is definitely Sugar Levels!

@DD - Yours used to be Spark Needle! What happened to that site? Now I'd say the Sableye site.

@Mikari - Yours was Reno Pixels when it was online. Now, I'd say Golden Phoenix.

@Larissa - Yours is definitely Kefka.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Todd - I just don't care anymore about the subject and the writing and everything embarrassed me, so it got the axe. Rest in peace, lol.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hmmm, this is tough for me. But I'd probably say Liberation as it was my first site. Guardian which I've noticed a lot of people seem to love. It's probably my most extensive site but needs an updated badly. Or maybe even When it Rains, It Pours since the name makes people think of Cloud almost instantly.

For Dubs, I would definitely say I know her because of Anger. As I was pleasantly surprised she had Pokemon Sites. For Cyrstal, it would be Chikara (always looking forward to seeing this one completed) for shrines but Emotion in general. For Lsrissa it's Beyond the Sky! I know not all shrines but these are just sites that I know and associate the owners to above all else. :3 I can't pick for Mikari, because Mikari is Mikari and I've known her too long. xD;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@LadyDB I am a fan of your Jin site! ;o; I've read through it several times!

@DD Oh, that's what happened to Spark Needle! LOL! I see Lithovore linked a lot so I can see that being a flagship site for you.

OK my Flagships have to be any of these three: The Godfather, Lucky Cat, or Asunder. I see a lot of people link these sites (and that always makes me super happy! Especially when people like the sites I am most proud of!).
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Destinie wrote:@LadyDB I am a fan of your Jin site! ;o; I've read through it several times!
My jaw dropped when I read that. Really......? I could have sworn I was the only person on Earth that has read that, lol, I am so surprised.

Hurray to visitors for my baby, Jin! xD

<3 thanks
~ Lady DinoBug
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

LadyDB wrote:
Destinie wrote:@LadyDB I am a fan of your Jin site! ;o; I've read through it several times!
My jaw dropped when I read that. Really......? I could have sworn I was the only person on Earth that has read that, lol, I am so surprised.

Hurray to visitors for my baby, Jin! xD

<3 thanks
Yeah! It's one of my favorites, actually. Now I miss Yu Yu Hakusho. ;o;

@Mikari I would second and say Golden Phoenix might be one that is your Flagship shrine.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

SnowRayjah wrote:For Cyrstal, it would be Chikara (always looking forward to seeing this one completed) for shrines but Emotion in general.
Oh gosh. In that case I really need to try and get Ike done soon. *cough*
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

There's Ren-cake now so it's Reno Pixels' reincarnation. XD

Wow, I'm surprised Golden Phoenix is so famous since it was so experimental, my first time trying a different shrining style.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal wrote:
SnowRayjah wrote:For Cyrstal, it would be Chikara (always looking forward to seeing this one completed) for shrines but Emotion in general.
Oh gosh. In that case I really need to try and get Ike done soon. *cough*
I would love to see that! ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mikari wrote:There's Ren-cake now so it's Reno Pixels' reincarnation. XD

Wow, I'm surprised Golden Phoenix is so famous since it was so experimental, my first time trying a different shrining style.
I also thought of Reno Pixels! XD
Golden Phoenix is really good! I'm glad to see how well-known it is. Sometimes it's good to try something different, yeah?