Flagship Shrine

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Crystal

Re: Flagship Shrine

Post by Crystal »

@Aku: I figured someone would mention my Zelda sites lol. Question is which one? I have three. xD *cough*

I also love Mind Your Sugar Levels for you as well. It's really awesome. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Hmm, it's hard for me to say; I think it'd either have to be my Kefka site or my Dissidia site -- the former because it's been around so long (it'll be 7 in May and that's just baffling), the latter because it was really well received at the time. Unfortunately my Kefka site is very outdated and kind of a mess, and I lost pretty much all interest in Dissidia so I don't think I'll be updating it again.

I'd like for my Squall site to become my flagship site, because it's the one I'm happiest with right now, haha. It's the level of quality I'd like all my sites to get to. But it's still only a couple months old, so.
tonight fate is the
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Larissa wrote:
I'd like for my Squall site to become my flagship site, because it's the one I'm happiest with right now, haha. It's the level of quality I'd like all my sites to get to. But it's still only a couple months old, so.
Holy crap, your site is intensely loaded with content. O_O That's the level of quality I'd like mine to be as well, lol. That must have taken you forever.
~ Lady DinoBug
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Todd Yes Tidus!

@LadyDB I like Jin :) Speaking of splash pages, I have been thinking about making one, I have an image picked out an everything. I just need to get the time. As you can probably tell by me not keeping my work and joining the cliques today, I got busy. But there's always Monday. (got work tomorrow) Yes, Monday, I'll join cliques and maybe make a splash page on Monday.

@Crystal wow 10 years old :o Congratulations

Not sure what I consider my flagship... It's maybe a draw or different people have different ideas... I don't know XD So I might as well ask what you think which one?
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

@LadyDB I like Jin :) Speaking of splash pages, I have been thinking about making one, I have an image picked out an everything. I just need to get the time. As you can probably tell by me not keeping my work and joining the cliques today, I got busy. But there's always Monday. (got work tomorrow) Yes, Monday, I'll join cliques and maybe make a splash page on Monday.
Yay for having a fan of Jin! lol
Also, yay for making a splash page! Post when it's done, I'll give lots of praise. ^0^ <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

LadyDB wrote:
Larissa wrote:
Holy crap, your site is intensely loaded with content. O_O That's the level of quality I'd like mine to be as well, lol. That must have taken you forever.
Nah, just a couple weeks. I wrote a page or two a day and it was done in no time. It did help that I already had a rough draft for half the pages, but still.
tonight fate is the
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aku wrote:I've gotten a lot of feedback on the shrine (mostly good BUT ALSO BAD LOL, the angry Tumblr fangirls who don't understand internet sarcasm are a riot! 8D)
Ohhhhh, you can't say something like this and not share your stories!

I agree with every pick here!
I might just be a pirate with no flag, but perhaps Anger?

Mikari: Perhaps Golden Phoenix, or more recently Reset?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Mikari: Thanks!

Truthfully, for me when I think Dubs I think Pokemon, more specifically Sneasel and Sableye. Anger isn't a bad choice either. I love the way it's set up.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Crystal wrote:@Aku: I figured someone would mention my Zelda sites lol. Question is which one? I have three. xD *cough*
Haha I meant your actual Legend of Zelda shrine, Transcend Time! XD That one is my favorite, although I could see it being your Link shrine as well. :heart:
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Aku wrote:
Crystal wrote:@Aku: I figured someone would mention my Zelda sites lol. Question is which one? I have three. xD *cough*
Haha I meant your actual Legend of Zelda shrine, Transcend Time! XD That one is my favorite, although I could see it being your Link shrine as well. :heart:
Ahh okay. Yeah I could see that too. xD Lol my Link shrine needs a lot of work still. Especially in the relationships and thoughts pages. Still I'm glad to hear you think so. :D