Favorite Marathon

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Favorite Marathon

Post by Megan »

Cherri wrote:I haven't participated in a lot of events, really just the paperback marathon. I would like to participate in more though. I had fun making it and stuff.
I havent been able to participate in any of the events yet! I really think you guys should do another villain one! That one sounds so fun to me :3 Or a minor character~
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Varen

Post by Varen »

I like minor character and Girl Mode definitely. <3 More love for the unrepresented!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I would have to say the One Page Marathon is my favorite. :) Thanks to that, I made Photosynthesis, my first tribute in a long time. I also love how it allows so many people to participate, since one-pagers are relatively easier to tackle than full-blown tributes.

I also like Girl Mode. Sometimes I look back on that one and wish I had participated, but at least I can enjoy others' results from it.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Cherri wrote:I haven't participated in a lot of events, really just the paperback marathon. I would like to participate in more though. I had fun making it and stuff.
Ditto this~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I hope there are more events we can participate in. It's really fun. I'm not sure if I would go into one that's based on live action though. It feels weird to me to make one but I don't mind looking at them.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Cherri wrote:I hope there are more events we can participate in. It's really fun. I'm not sure if I would go into one that's based on live action though. It feels weird to me to make one but I don't mind looking at them.
Well then, you should take our poll and let us know what kind of stuff you want to participate in! ;)

I'd really love to do a Live-action shrine. I'm sad that I didn't have the time to participate in that one, either. *sigh* I need to take a vacation just to work on shrines, lol!!!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think I may have done it but I'll go back and check. ^-^ Really looking forward to more marathons.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

One Page, One Month is definitely my favorite. I also enjoyed the Minor Character and I wish I participated in the Villain one D:
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I only ended up participating in the one page marathons, but they've all looked fun. I personally really hope the villain one is done again in the future. I have the perfect plan if it does!