What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Megan »

@Destinie - I actually just started making my first one-paged shrine to Retasu after our little conversation! I have to go to work now but I'm planning on being done by the 31st (or before!) :D Thanks for the inspiration! <3

@Crystal - Yay can't wait to see it! It's okay that things will be left unfinished, it will help motivate you to go back and update your shrine :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan wrote:@Crystal - Yay can't wait to see it! It's okay that things will be left unfinished, it will help motivate you to go back and update your shrine :)
True enough. I'm quite excited to be working on this shrine so having to make updates now and then won't be a bad thing.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Crystal - Angel from where?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Todd wrote:Crystal - Angel from where?
From Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff Angel.
Todd

Post by Todd »

:o OMG, I can't wait to see it. I toyed with the idea of making a site to Oz back in the day.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Hehe, well hopefully I won't disappoint. I'd love to see a shrine to Oz! There's like no BVtS/Angel shrines on the internet anymore (that I know of anyway) so the series needs lots of love. <3
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Megan wrote:@Destinie - I actually just started making my first one-paged shrine to Retasu after our little conversation! I have to go to work now but I'm planning on being done by the 31st (or before!) :D Thanks for the inspiration! <3

@Crystal - Yay can't wait to see it! It's okay that things will be left unfinished, it will help motivate you to go back and update your shrine :)
Megan, I saw it! I love it! ♥ When I my magical girl shrine up I'd love to link your sites!~
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm working on getting information for another Yakuza site. ^.^ And Megan it looks awesome. Crystal I'm looking forward to that Angel site. Also I haven't seen much of Oz but I heard it was good.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Might be bringing back my old Reno site, but with more selective content. It will still be visual-centric because whenever I try to type something about Reno it still ends up as what can only be described as a giant pile of "squee". But yeah... I want to have something Final Fantasy on the collective.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Mikari wrote:Might be bringing back my old Reno site, but with more selective content. It will still be visual-centric because whenever I try to type something about Reno it still ends up as what can only be described as a giant pile of "squee". But yeah... I want to have something Final Fantasy on the collective.
Like button.