What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Todd

What site are you currently working on?

Post by Todd »

Here's a sticky topic like the "currently reading" at the Literature forum and "currently playing" at the Video Games forum. Post what you're working on here!

I am currently working on Breathe Drew. Should have something major there soon!
Masao
Host

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Masao »

Been slowly working on my entry for the Paperback Marathon in between work and stuff. It's probably going to be my biggest shrine yet, in terms of number of pages.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks for making this post! I was thinking about something like this! :P

I'm currently working on, when I have time, the content to my shrine to Saint Tail/Meimi. I had to drop out of the Paperback marathon because I just don't have the time to spend on it right now. I started a googleDoc so I can drop ideas in it whenever I have the time. (I also want to redo the layout I made for it because I don't really like it...)
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

I'm currently trying to decide what to work on, does that count? lol
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm working on my Lloyd site, Honor Bound. Got the layout how I like it just gotta get the content written. And that's the hard part for me.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I'm working on a Tokyo Mew Mew shrine... sort of a throw back but I decided to make a tribute with ta lot of media and a big gallery section!! I cant help but love all the old things i started reading when i first fell in love with anime/manga/videogames
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Megan wrote:I'm working on a Tokyo Mew Mew shrine... sort of a throw back but I decided to make a tribute with ta lot of media and a big gallery section!! I cant help but love all the old things i started reading when i first fell in love with anime/manga/videogames
I would love to see it! My sister liked TMM a bit when she was younger until she decided she didn't like it anymore, and then I realized I really liked it because I am really into magical girl stories. (Especially with nekomimi hahaa!) Is it going to be a general series fansite or are you picking a specific character?
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Destinie wrote:
Megan wrote:I'm working on a Tokyo Mew Mew shrine... sort of a throw back but I decided to make a tribute with ta lot of media and a big gallery section!! I cant help but love all the old things i started reading when i first fell in love with anime/manga/videogames
I would love to see it! My sister liked TMM a bit when she was younger until she decided she didn't like it anymore, and then I realized I really liked it because I am really into magical girl stories. (Especially with nekomimi hahaa!) Is it going to be a general series fansite or are you picking a specific character?
The one I'm working on now is a general fansite kind of like my Galaxy Angel one! But, I might also make a mini shrine to either Retasu or Minto!! I've almost completed it so when I'm finished ill be sure to post the link for you! :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Megan Awesome! I can't wait! >w<
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Currently I am working on my Angel shrine. Unfortunately I'm not done the series yet so some stuff will be left unfinished but that doesn't mean I can get a few odd other things done on it.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.