What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Tara »

Almost done with Mitsuru... just a couple pages left! I've been battling motivation for it but have been writing a page a day so it should be ready soon!!
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Writing a bit for Sonic and Tails :D
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Picked up work on my Dynamic Duos shrine again. Spent yesterday evening revising the pages I've written, produced some new content this morning!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm working on my Miroku shrine right now! I decided that since Inuyasha had finished publication, it'd be the next candidate in my redesign project. The current version is fairly outdated and omg it's so embarrassing... T_T Some of the stuff on there, IDK. If you want a good laugh, check it out before it's gone! Haha~

I'm also working on creating a shrine to Kikyou! I had the official Kikyou fanlisting many years ago and always intended on creating a fansite for her. Back in the day, I had some content for a shrine written up but I never got around to posting it online. Ever since, I've been really wanting to work on it so this is as good an opportunity as any. <3

So right now I'm in the beginning process... I'm re-reading all 559 chapters of the manga and taking fairly extensive notes as I go. I learned a lot about what I should have done when I was working on my Fruits Basket sites, so hopefully my notes now will really streamline the process later. :3
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

559 chapters O_O
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Laura

Post by Laura »

nyxmidnight wrote:559 chapters O_O
Yeah, it's gonna take a while... and I already have 15 pages of notes between both characters. @_@

One Piece is gonna be even scarier... 834 chapters so far. x_x
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I keep flopping around and poking at my Sound of Music shrine. Brain just does NOT want to do ANYTHING on it. I think the layout is the first problem...gonna go poke around with Google Fonts and see what I can make happen. xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hey, Robin, as always, let us know if you'd like any opinions. :D

Me, I've accidentally put together this big disjointed text file of notes of things I want to talk about to revamp Anarki and that's all very nice, but it looks like it will need to develop in a bit of a different way than how I usually write shrines and I'm not sure where to start. A basic introduction just won't cut it for the content I'm imagining! Maybe I just need to let it stew some more.

Also I'd like to have at least a generic idea of the layout (especially since I'd need to draw the picture on it), but I don't think I have it at all. Meep.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

dubiousdisc wrote:Hey, Robin, as always, let us know if you'd like any opinions. :D

Me, I've accidentally put together this big disjointed text file of notes of things I want to talk about to revamp Anarki and that's all very nice, but it looks like it will need to develop in a bit of a different way than how I usually write shrines and I'm not sure where to start. A basic introduction just won't cut it for the content I'm imagining! Maybe I just need to let it stew some more.
Will do! Also I am having those same feels of "this intro is TOO BASIC YO" when it comes to my SoM shrine. I'm like "*furious typing*...*furious backspacing*...ugggggh wtf this isn't NEARLY as magical when I explain it like thissssss sldkfjasldkfjlaskjdf"
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

I got really excited about working on Royal Crown, my shrine to Edea from Final Fantasy VIII, which hasn't been online since 2011 and is now planned to be brought back to life for the Shrine Revamp event :heh:

Yesterday, I managed to finish the layout and first page of the shrine! Here are some screencaps of the layout: one, two, three.

I also signed up to revamp Sleepwalk (Cheryl from Silent Hill Shattered Memories) but working on Royal Crown is likely going to be a huge undertaking on its own, so I'm not very confident that I'll be able to revamp both ha haha hah :swt2: But I guess we'll see???
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.