What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Crystal

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Crystal »

Making a layout for Chrom although I don't intend to work on his shrine until later this summer lol. But at least the hardest part is out of the way.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Working on my FF13 series fansite. I wasn't planning on working on this site for a good few months, but I got an unexpected fanlisting approval and motivation came with it. :content:
tonight fate is the
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

Larissa wrote:Working on my FF13 series fansite. I wasn't planning on working on this site for a good few months, but I got an unexpected fanlisting approval and motivation came with it. :content:
oooh congrats Larissa. i thought about applying but then i got LR so i decided not to be greedy :swt2: cant wait to see the site!

Hoping to finish my chow shrine tonight before i have to pack my computer. moving sucks. :cry:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Eimii wrote:I am slowly but surely working on a shrine for Juvia from Fairy Tail. :D
Oh... o mai gad! YES. Juvia is amazing!! Ahhhh this makes me want to get caught up on Fairy Tail. Maybe once I'm finished updating some of my existing sites, I might be inspired to make a site for someone from that series too. >:3 Muahahaha
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Still working on adding information and tidbits to Guardian. I revamped a lot of it, but then there was so much stuff to add after completing the majority of the other stories. HA. ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Debating on which FE shrine to work on. I got three I'd like to work on. xD;
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

wolfrun wrote:
Eimii wrote:I am slowly but surely working on a shrine for Juvia from Fairy Tail. :D
Oh... o mai gad! YES. Juvia is amazing!! Ahhhh this makes me want to get caught up on Fairy Tail. Maybe once I'm finished updating some of my existing sites, I might be inspired to make a site for someone from that series too. >:3 Muahahaha
yay another FT fan! I love Juvia so much :sob: I also have a very sad looking Cana site up but its mostly just a fanlisting. im hoping to do her after Juvia...and maybe a Mirajane shrine... or a yukino/angel joint shrine. i could do any female from FT :pale2:

For now though, Chow is done and once i have my computer set back up ill get back to work on Juvia.
Crystal wrote:Debating on which FE shrine to work on. I got three I'd like to work on. xD;
Shrine ALL the FE characters! silly meme aside, i look forward to seeing what you put out next, despite not being too familiar with FE.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

I'm currently working on MARS, a shrine to Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon. :) I was inspired now that the series is being rereleased in the US.
~ Lady DinoBug
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Doing tiny little layout upgrades to all of my sites...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Eimii wrote:
Crystal wrote:Debating on which FE shrine to work on. I got three I'd like to work on. xD;
Shrine ALL the FE characters! silly meme aside, i look forward to seeing what you put out next, despite not being too familiar with FE.
Oh I will definitely shrine all the ones I have planned. It's just a matter of figuring out which one to work on first haha (which I think I have figure out now). Thanks Eimii! :D