What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Eimii »

i feel pretty accomplished. i got two pages done today for my juvia shrine. and i even got some images added to about 5 more. almost done with the "basic" section of the site.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Mayumi wrote:
wolfrun wrote:
Kotono wrote:I'm always working on my Sailor Jupiter shrine. I think I've been promising a revamp going on five years now. It's my curse.
Oooooooh yes!! I hope you can get around to finishing it, I miss your Jupiter shrine! It was really good!! :heart:
Yes, I second that ;D I was just visiting your Pluto shrine last night ;D
Thirding that! I love your BSSM shrines, Kotono! :heart:
Laura

Post by Laura »

Eimii wrote:i feel pretty accomplished. i got two pages done today for my juvia shrine. and i even got some images added to about 5 more. almost done with the "basic" section of the site.
EEEEEE. I literally just squee'd IRL. XD

I'm pretty much done writing the content for my Nyreen shrine myself. It's a bit on the small side compared to most of my projects these days but there is more I'd like to add in the future when I get the time. I blame the fact she's only in one DLC pack... not exactly a whole lot of content to write about in comparison with other characters in the series. I started designing the layout a day or two ago but I've kinda hit a bump on what I want to do with it. x_x I HATE that.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Trying to write up a section that I really should have on this shrine but ugh it's so boring. I might just pick and choose the things I want to talk about in this whole mess and gloss over the boring bits lol...
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I will be working on my KH: Birth By Sleep Terra tribute! Starting that soon. >:3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Pixels :o Lot's of pixels!
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

still trying to plug away at Juvia but i keep getting sidetracked by other domain projects. Sacrification is pretty much complete and i'm thinking of going in and revamping my Kyushima Misachi shrine finally. Also St. Marie needs some loving too @_@
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Writing up policies and terms for my Megaten women project :D It's a group project, so I want the rules to be clear right from the start.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Working on a shrine to a certain professor. Doing media stuff at the moment. ^_^
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Mayumi wrote:Working on a shrine to a certain professor. Doing media stuff at the moment. ^_^
Is that Snape, by any chance? :D

I've finally started working on Umbreon! Got the basics page done today, I'm planning on doing one or two pages every day, so I can finish it in time for the end of Creature Feature.