What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Saya

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Saya »

I really really really need clean everything before the July (when SB.Net will become 10 years old - my baby, they grow up so fast), but on the other hand I really am itching to start something new LOL; so I'm actually browsing around for images to save for Frost and for Bunnymund
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Finished Gardevoir so now I am working on getting all my Pokemon sites moved to the new subdomain. Internet is super slow right now though so it might take a bit longer than planned.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Saya: I plan on taking Rise of the Guardian screen shots. Would you like me to get you some as well? I'm already getting them for Snow, Sarah and myself. I wouldn't mind getting them for you as well.

@Crystal: Good luck!

Well, other than my project list getting longer. I'm working on Final Fantasy 12 shrines and a book shrine. All will be one pages as I can't seem to figure out to to expand them to full shrines but that's okay.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

I'm working on a site for Squall of Final Fantasy VIII fame. I finally finished the game (I started my first playthrough in like 2008 or something but only got to the end of disc 3) and the next thing I knew I had a sitemap and a layout and a first draft of content via my liveblog. Whoops.

I'm really happy with what I have for it, though, and I'm looking forward to sharing it once it's done C:
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Cherri: Thanks Cherri!

Can't wait to see it finished Larissa! :D

I should be working on my secret FE:A project but considering I already have a fair amount of content done on it I decided I wanna try and make another layout for Jarod instead (I really like the first one but I can't get the font to work with it bawh). Using pictures with real people is such a pain to work with but I think I'm coming up with something I like.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Larissa: O.O Hey there! I did almost the same exact thing with FFVIII when I first played. I got to a certain part (being of Disc 4 I think) and just left it. I'm looking forward to see Squall.

@Crystal: Welcome! Good luck, actors are hard to use! You can do it!

I'm working on making layouts for a couple new sites (Velveeten Rabbit and Reks).
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Cherri omg that would be awesome - I would love to have them

Now all that playing at Dragon Age, it's making me want to make a shrine dedicated to Alistair *puts on the list*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Larissa wrote:I'm working on a site for Squall of Final Fantasy VIII fame. I finally finished the game (I started my first playthrough in like 2008 or something but only got to the end of disc 3) and the next thing I knew I had a sitemap and a layout and a first draft of content via my liveblog. Whoops.

I'm really happy with what I have for it, though, and I'm looking forward to sharing it once it's done C:
Larissa- HIIIIIII! :D :D

Looking forward to seeing your new shrine when it's ready! ^O^
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Saya wrote:@Cherri omg that would be awesome - I would love to have them

Now all that playing at Dragon Age, it's making me want to make a shrine dedicated to Alistair *puts on the list*
Fantastic! I'll be sure to get some of Jack as well then. ^-^ <3

Oh Saya! That Alistair one is gonna be awesome. Dragon Age needs more love.

I'm working on making a layout for Galbana Lily, my shrine to Reks of Final Fantasy XII. The layout is almost done. Then I can try and go back for the other one that isn't working well.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

@Cherri: yeah, for some reason I just couldn't finish FF8 for years. I must have started it 4 or 5 times and got through at least the first disc before petering off for one reason or another. I'm really glad to have finally finished it!

@Destinie & Crystal: Thanks! :heart: I'm making good progress, I've been able to write a page a day. The only problem is that there are a lot of content pages so it'll be a couple weeks before I'm done :swt2:
tonight fate is the