Egyptian Gods

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Andi

Egyptian Gods

Post by Andi »

Hello :)
I am starting to build few shrines about my favorite Egyptian Gods of mythology. I plan to make Set *my priority as he is my favorite god*, Anubis, Bastet and Thoth :) Each of them will have extensive info, my own thoughts and all myths written, associated with them.

I wonder, which one you would like to see first, aside from Set? I am open for suggestions, also considering names of the shrines and maybe even some contributions? :) Do you think this kind of shrines would work?

I am all ears :)
Janna

Re: Egyptian Gods

Post by Janna »

I know near nothing about egyptian mythology so I can't wait to read your shrines!! I love this topic :3 I'm sorry I can't be of help, but I think this is deffinitely a great topic to shrine!
Andi

Post by Andi »

Thank you! :) I will start with Set - he is really an inspiring and awesome god. I hope to have it done - all gods - by the end if summer :) The idea of this project really makes my blood run faster ^^
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!!
Beyond Set I'd really love to see Bastet first :D But whichever you do, I'm interested in reading every single one of them!!!
Andi

Post by Andi »

@dubiousdisc Yay! :) I already work on Set and will start Bastet soon ^^ I am glad you are interested!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

OOOOOO awesome! Egyptian myths are so interesting to me so I am definitely looking forward to this!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Andi

Post by Andi »

@Robin Thanks for the interest! I still fight with graphics haha, it's not easy to combine all these images into decent layout ^^