Shrine Plans for 2018?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Bobbi

Re: Shrine Plans for 2018?

Post by Bobbi »

I feel like I'm just now getting to the stuff I signed up for in the last challenges. Mostly because work hit me and it was impossible to complete anything with the amount of hours I was putting in plus my side job. D: I'm working on Ziggy right now since it's the most incomplete as far as textual content goes. I redid the layout and now I'm combing through page by page and editing/rewriting content where needed.

I want to get my Xenosaga shrines in complete status. There's still information on the sequel that I want to add to Rosa's shrine but that shouldn't be too hard. I think that will be complete unless she appears in anything else or new merch comes out with her (FF trading straps or figures)

I just finished a fanart of Prompto that I'd really like to use on my domain at some point. But I don't feel like changing the layout right now.
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Shrine Plans for 2018?

Post by Robin »

lmao at this point I just want to actually make a site again. Feels like I did all my sitemaking in another life, or in a dream or something xD

I'm still watching back through Yu-Gi-Oh! and enjoying it, as well as making mental notes for everything. Maybe that Kaiba shrine will actually come back into existence by the end of the year, LOL
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org