Shrinely New Year's Resolutions?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Andrea

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:39 pm

SO MANY RESOLUTIONS!!! AND I'M EXCITED FOR AND ANTICIPATE EVERY ONE OF THEM. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hum... I don't know how long each of these will take me, so I have no idea how much I'll be able to accomplish this year, haha. My domain kind of grew a lot in 2016 with lots of new projects/ideas, so for 2017, I think my main focus is going to be on completing my ongoing shrines.
  • • Finish Naoto — My top priority at the moment since the shrine is going to be ten years old this year! I'd really like to get everything finished by the site's birthday (early October).

• Finish SotC — The Last Guardian has been released, so I think it's time to wrap everything up! (And finally clean out all the images/screenshots I have backed up in my laptop, lol.)

• New layout for Gaius and finalize content — This shrine has been quite stagnant because of the poor layout. I really want to get up something satisfactory so I can finally release the content and be pleased with it, haha.

• Finish Makoto — :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Finish and release a few projects (~3 as of now, I think) that have been... chilling out in the shadows, haha.
Aside from those specific goals, I want to leave more feedback/comments in a more timely manner on the forums! I've been very sporadic in my posting and I'd like to be more consistent. Also, I'd like to participate more in the Amassment chat, too, and talk with you guys, hehe. :heart:

• Information