Dream Big

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Todd

Re: Dream Big

Post by Todd »

Ohh, here's a dream: A site I would love to make but wouldn't even know where to begin is a shrine to Peter Parker, Spider-Man. :D
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I have yet to post here. Why? Anyway Dragon Age all the shrines! I said that backwards. Oh well. So here are some of mine.

Combat King; the monks of Final Fantasy (Yang, Sabin, Tifa, Zell and Snow). I really want to do this one but I have no idea where to start. T-T

Curry On; Asbel Lhant of Tales of Graces f. I know what I want to do just can't movtivate myself. And not sure how I want the layout - no I know how I want it but actually making it the hard part.

Dante Site; To the original Dante from Devil May Cry games. Can't decide between names I have picked out, making the layout is gonna be a butt and I more or less know what I want to say. Oh and I need to finish Devil May Cry 4.

All the Fire Emblem sites I have planned (I'm slowly very slowly working on them though). I would like to make a Nariko (Heavenly Sword) but that game is trolling me so bad! I'm stuck in it. T-T

My Brother's Keeper; to Caius, Noel, Hope and Snow from Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2. It's a joint site with Snow. We are having some disagreements but they can be worked out. Also the layout...gotta figure out a starting point. Snow is also busy with school.

I really do want to get these made and I hope I can one day.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Cherri wrote:I have yet to post here. Why? Anyway Dragon Age all the shrines! I said that backwards. Oh well. So here are some of mine.

Combat King; the monks of Final Fantasy (Yang, Sabin, Tifa, Zell and Snow). I really want to do this one but I have no idea where to start. T-T

Curry On; Asbel Lhant of Tales of Graces f. I know what I want to do just can't movtivate myself. And not sure how I want the layout - no I know how I want it but actually making it the hard part.

Dante Site; To the original Dante from Devil May Cry games. Can't decide between names I have picked out, making the layout is gonna be a butt and I more or less know what I want to say. Oh and I need to finish Devil May Cry 4.

All the Fire Emblem sites I have planned (I'm slowly very slowly working on them though). I would like to make a Nariko (Heavenly Sword) but that game is trolling me so bad! I'm stuck in it. T-T

My Brother's Keeper; to Caius, Noel, Hope and Snow from Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2. It's a joint site with Snow. We are having some disagreements but they can be worked out. Also the layout...gotta figure out a starting point. Snow is also busy with school.

I really do want to get these made and I hope I can one day.
I think that your idea for Combat King sounds really interesting! I hope you decide to work on that one soon :D Also, I love Asbel and would really enjoy a shrine to him as well!!

As for me...

I want to work on a Jack Skellington tribute soon... The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my all-time favorites. I just have no idea how i want to format it, and what I really want to focus on...

I need to get working on a Sango from IY as well, a fansite that I promised myself I would do... It is going to be called Against all Odds, I have my layout (along with a fl thanks to Crystal), but I just need to be motivated to write! InuYasha is such a long series that re-watching/reading will take a long time in itself.

A mini-shrine to Kagura from IY is also in the books...

Finally, Kyou from Fruits Basket is also on the top of my list! He's become one of my all-time favorite male characters :D

I just need time... I feel like I am so busy and these projects will all take me a long time to complete!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Megan: Thank you Megan! I'm trying really hard. I have a couple projects I want to do first but I plan on Combat King and Asbel soon after. ^-^

You can do it Megan! I'm looked forward to that Kyou site. Good luck!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan wrote:Finally, Kyou from Fruits Basket is also on the top of my list! He's become one of my all-time favorite male characters :D
Do it! I also have a Tohru Honda shrine that has been on my to do list forever. :(
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Crystal: Do it! After you finish what you are currently working on. ^^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:@Crystal: Do it! After you finish what you are currently working on. ^^
Eheh, well I'm kinda all over the place right now so it may be a while yet. xD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Crystal: That's okay. ^-^ Future plans after you finish what you are working on. No matter how long it takes or how sidetracked you get. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:@Crystal: That's okay. ^-^ Future plans after you finish what you are working on. No matter how long it takes or how sidetracked you get. <3
Haha, alright. xD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So in redoing my new layout for LG, I added a new upcoming sites section: http://love-gala.org/upcoming.php There are so many other ones that I wanted to do but these are the ones I think that I can actually make over the next few...years?

Other ideas I had were: Tron, Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin (from Once Upon a Time), Tenebrae (ToS: DotNW), Cheetahs (I actually REALLY want to do this one!), Blaine (Pokemon), Psychic Birds (Pokemon), Cat types (Pokemon), Bambi, and I think that's the whole list. PHEW.

Has anyone who posted their dream shrines here actually had the opportunity to make any of them?