Dream Big

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Crystal

Re: Dream Big

Post by Crystal »

Great minds think alike, Destinie. I've thought about making a shrine to Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold as well lol.

For me I'd say Link. Although it is not as big as I'd considered I'm still happy with how it came out.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Destinie: What do you mean by psychic birds? All the birds that are psychic type?

Heh, haven't even touched a single one since then D:
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Crystal I'm going to soon!! kyou needs some love too :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Megan wrote:@Crystal I'm going to soon!! kyou needs some love too :3
Hooray! I should see about working on Tohru soon as well. After my FE:Awakening shrines I think.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Crystal wrote:Great minds think alike, Destinie. I've thought about making a shrine to Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold as well lol.

For me I'd say Link. Although it is not as big as I'd considered I'm still happy with how it came out.
Zomg I think he's the main reason I keep watching that show! I just have to wait for Season 2 to be on Netflix. *shakes fist at hulu*

@DubiousDisc just Natu, Xatu, and Sigilyph because I loooooveee theeem.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Oh man, I have more projects that I wish I could do than open sites... but I think the one that would really be considered "dreaming big" would be Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin. I'd love to bring my old site back but it's been ages since I've watched the series and I honestly probably will not have the time to watch it again in light of going to grad school next year and having other site priorities. Maybe someday, maybe someday... D:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Destinie: Eeeeeee so like, the south american birds XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:Destinie: Eeeeeee so like, the south american birds XD
Yeah! But Xatu always reminded me of a north american totem pole. But, yes, I want that to be my next Pokemon shrine. I am trying to think of interesting pages to write. I definitely want to do a strategy and an "optimize" page. Optimize your psychic birds for battle! XDD;

There's a couple human characters that I like but am not sure if I will ever get around to making shrines to them. Blaine would be the next one if I did make one. But my Giovanni fansite needs lots of updates so bad. u_u I need to clean up links and add sections on the episodes I haven't seen yet LOL.

I wonder if he's going to be in the new Genesect movie if Mewtwo (Mewthree??) is showing up.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Native American birds then! :D I do think it'd make an interesting shrine! I love them :D

I wouldn't have my hopes up for Giovanni since I'd guess that by now they would have said ALSO THERE'S GIOVANNI IN IT! Not to mention that, at the end of Mewtwo Returns, Giovanni and the Team Rocket members who knew of Mewtwo had their memories wiped out, so the only people who should know about Mewtwo would be Ash, Misty and Brock, and since the latter two aren't in the show anymore, at this point the only character in the new movie to know about Mewtwo would be Ash.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dubiousdisc wrote:Native American birds then! :D I do think it'd make an interesting shrine! I love them :D

I wouldn't have my hopes up for Giovanni since I'd guess that by now they would have said ALSO THERE'S GIOVANNI IN IT! Not to mention that, at the end of Mewtwo Returns, Giovanni and the Team Rocket members who knew of Mewtwo had their memories wiped out, so the only people who should know about Mewtwo would be Ash, Misty and Brock, and since the latter two aren't in the show anymore, at this point the only character in the new movie to know about Mewtwo would be Ash.
It's true. I was hoping for them to do one of their crazy plot hole things. (IE: GS Ball)