Dream Big

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Dream Big

Post by Emma »

I AM GETTING ANGRY AT THE GOT SHOW. SANSA ISN'T JUST HERE FOR YOUR MANPAIN, TYRION. (I like Tyrion, too, but I sorta hate what the show is doing at times.)

Yeah, it would be a lot of work for sure, but it would be a pretty awesome site! (And hey, if you ever want to collab, you know where to find me ;) )
a spoony bard
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Sob, I really need to catch up at some point. I read most of book 2 and watched the corresponding episodes but I haven't read/watched past that. (Though I know what happens in the red wedding. Did anyone manage to miss those spoilers? I mean really.)

I'll keep that in mind! :heart: It's definitely a big enough project to collaborate on, and it'd be fun to do. Maybe later this year or something. I'll hit you up :star:
tonight fate is the
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

Reviving this thread again because last weekend I added a special page to my collective hub: Secret Projects! It's a semi-hidden page that can only be accessed through my Projects page and that lists all the projects I have thought of doing if I had all the time in the world and no other constraints like money. I won't bore you by repeating everything that's already on the page, but I can give you a preview of the fandoms listed there:

Sky Doll, BLEACH, Until Death Do Us Part, Devil May Cry, Digital Devil Saga (way too much of it augh), Nocturne, Persona 3, Persona 4, Raidou Kuzunoha and Shin Megami Tensei in general. Maybe one day these will all be done... :music:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Some shrines I've been kicking around in my head for years--I mean months:

Dove II from the Hawk and Dove comic book series of the late 80s/early 90s. SDFLKJSDF I love her and yet I have not been able to make this site come together for some reason.

A WordGirl shrine (yep, based off the PBS kids' show). I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS...but they're mostly about my OTP, and it's ridiculously hard to find episodes of the show so that I can research enough to make an actual SHRINE. (I'm about to say "to heck with the general shrine" and just make an OTP shrine, xD)

Speaking of OTPs, I've been thinking about making "favorite characters" and "favorite couples" sites, in the "one-page tribute collective" style I developed for my Brit-TV shows site and videogames sites. I think this one will need a heckuva lot more thought and work, though, and brain says NO right now. ROFL
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Wanted to add that because of Amassment involvement, I'm now planning a Clefairy & Clefable shrine (they were always my favorite Pokemon ^o^). LOL shrine making is addictive!!
withinmyworld.org
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Oh my gosh!! Clefairy is one of my very favorite Pokemon. I am so stoked for this, Robin! :inlove: :!:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Yes! Pokemon shrines will one day take over the world! Honestly, though, I can't wait to see them Robin!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

~Cle-FAIR-y, Cle-FAIR-y~ *magical pink puffball dance* :D
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I just read Clefairy and Clefable shrines - I am excited!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Yup yup! ANNNNND I also thought of a super-cool "paperback heroine" shrine idea: Isabeau NicFaghan from the Witches of Eileanan series by Kate Forsyth (which I've been rereading recently). So I have a ton of new projects, LOL!
withinmyworld.org