Make This Shrine!

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Make This Shrine!

Post by dubiousdisc »

Crystal wrote:Also maybe some shrines that don't fit into the area of anime/tv/games/etc.
!

YES! Yes yes I want to see more of those!
Kate

Post by Kate »

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I would really like to see shrines dedicated to Films or authors! Maybe for books that tell two different stories. Like the written story and the message the author is trying to convey through the characters and plot.. If that makes any sense! ;~~; I also really like the idea of shrines dedicated to poetry or other writings.

I don't know if it's appropriate to post someone else's work, but a website that I really GREATLY enjoyed was Yan Qin Weng's The Hidden Well! Though the medium were illustrations, can you imagine if we did something design-y? Like making graphics, or writing summaries on books, films, etc.. Or compared a form of writing to a character, relationship, or series of any genre?

IDK Maybe I'm over thinking everything hahaha! :swt2: :swt2: :sob:
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Kate wrote:I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I would really like to see shrines dedicated to Films or authors! Maybe for books that tell two different stories. Like the written story and the message the author is trying to convey through the characters and plot.. If that makes any sense! ;~~; I also really like the idea of shrines dedicated to poetry or other writings.
In the future, I would definitely like to make a fansite about Juliet Marillier, who created the Sevenwaters fantasy series. Her books got me back into reading again after having to go through high school and college prep classes that nearly destroyed my love of reading.
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Jae

Post by Jae »

Crystal wrote:
nyxmidnight wrote:Hell yeah more Bleach shrines too!
Yes! My links section is so tiny. I need more Bleach shrines to link!
Yeees, gimme more Bleach. I would love to see more Bleach in this community as a whole. And I have a shrine for Tesla in the works, myself!
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Crystal wrote:Anything and everything from the Fire Emblem games.
I have Xander, Leo, and Laslow in my invisible to do list lol
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

@Todd: I'll be making Auron sometime this year!!

@Crystal: I have a few upcoming. :D As soon as I finish Lon'qu I'll probably do somethings for Fates and eventually Cordelia!

@Emma: Yessssss, Katniss! She's on my projects list too. Can't wait to see what you do for her!

@Camy: I BETTER SEE THESE SOON. :heart:

I second most of these things. I'd also love to see more Digimon sites!! And sites to characters from movies/books/TV.
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Maybe a "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" shrine where the Movie and TV/comics versions of the Buffy character (and actors) are compared and contrasted. That would be pretty cool. :)

Also, how about Princess Aurora/Briar Rose from Sleeping Beauty? I adore her and would love to read a fellow fan's analysis of her and maybe a rundown of how they became a fan. :)

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Camy wrote:I have Xander, Leo, and Laslow in my invisible to do list lol
Please make it a thing! :D
Samantha wrote:@Crystal: I have a few upcoming. :D As soon as I finish Lon'qu I'll probably do somethings for Fates and eventually Cordelia!
Yessssssss! I should fix up my Cordelia shrine. I'd like to expand her.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

LORD OF THE RINGS !!!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Megan wrote:LORD OF THE RINGS !!!
Oh my gosh, yes!!! Seconded!!!

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant