Make This Shrine!

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Anise

Re: Make This Shrine!

Post by Anise »

Eunice wrote:I'd love to see some Doctor Who shrines; companions, specific versions of the Doctor etc. I have an AlterListing for the 9th/10th (depending on whether you count the War Doctor as the 9th!) and it would be fun to extend it into a shrine.

Any more Doctor fans?
I did Rory for a One Page, One Month years ago.

I love Lord of the Rings but for some reason it's not been something I've ever considered doing a shrine to. I think it's because no character really stands out to me as a favorite because I love so many I couldn't choose.

I would like to see more Tales of shrines and Fire Emblem.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Amber

Post by Amber »

We need some more Dragonball series related shrines, even if they are just one page shrines. My links list feels so lonely...
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Kind of talking to myself here, too, because I'd like to make something for Hopper, but I really want to see some Stranger Things tributes. I know it's only one season so far, and just eight episodes at that, but all of the characters are amazing and unique and could provide great discussions.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Sarah wrote:Kind of talking to myself here, too, because I'd like to make something for Hopper, but I really want to see some Stranger Things tributes. I know it's only one season so far, and just eight episodes at that, but all of the characters are amazing and unique and could provide great discussions.
Yes! I'd love to see a tribute to a bunch of these characters. Especially Eleven :'(
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Aaaaaaaaaa I was re-reading this topic and I thought to myself SELF ONCE YOUR LUCIFER SHRINE IS DONE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ONE FOR YH-*record skip* OF MEGATEN and I'll be over there side-eyeing my brain kthx.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Saya

Post by Saya »

Well I am planing to do hopefully in 2017 Dragon Age Series shrine (something on how I am working on ac which is not rassuring) and well Cullen. Alistair is finished XD

I am seconding the DA shrines too tho XD

I will be unoriginal and say someone aside me should shrine assassins creed..... I also second the Disney shrines XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I was just thinking today that I would like to see some Star Wars character shrines, plz! I know there are a few out there but seeing some new ones would be super nice!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Anise wrote:I would like to see more Tales of shrines and Fire Emblem.
I second this! I have plans to do a Luke and Sakura shrine some time. Not sure when but hopefully soonish.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
FandomSavant

Post by FandomSavant »

Molly Weasley from Harry Potter. Bonus points for a shrine that addresses her beautiful relationship with Harry. I'm tempted to do it myself, but I'd rather someone better at Shrines do it for me.

Please and thank you.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

FandomSavant wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm Molly Weasley from Harry Potter. Bonus points for a shrine that addresses her beautiful relationship with Harry. I'm tempted to do it myself, but I'd rather someone better at Shrines do it for me.

Please and thank you.
SECONDED OMG I'D GIVE AN ARM