Where did it go..? D:

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Re: Where did it go..? D:

Post by Eimii »

oh my gosh i had no clue. i just assumed she quit the web design scene. i could never remember her domain title for her ayu stuff. thanks todd! :D
Laura

Post by Laura »

Cherri wrote:And I'm really paranoid that you guys might just up and close and take them off the internet. ;.; So I really like Todd's idea. Mikari had taken some of hers down but Snow and I convinced her to put them back up. ^-^
Probably never going to happen for me... I'm pretty sure I'll be like 89 years old and going "Oh, those were the days..." XD

But I do sometimes feel afraid that some sites will disappear. T-T So many have!
Eimii wrote:Stacey Anne from Peach-Arrow.net!
I miss her sites too. p_p
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Popping in to say that a shrine archive would be amazing and wonderful! I totally miss Cherudim.org as well. Anise's work was wonderful. There's also a lot of online friends I made through shrines back in the day and their work isn't around anymore, either. :(
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Lately I've been really missing battalglia.org. Vivienne had really gorgeous designs and her sites were great.
tonight fate is the
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Larissa wrote:Lately I've been really missing battalglia.org. Vivienne had really gorgeous designs and her sites were great.
Me too! And Airi's pacific-dust.org, she had such beautiful shrines :cry:
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Eimii wrote:I like that idea Todd!

also im really bummed one of my affiliates Airi's domain vanished. i have a feeling she just didnt renew pacific-dusk but im sad. she had some fun content and lovely designs. :(
I miss Airi, too! I loved her shrines D:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Tamisa's limit-break.net is gone :(. I was going through Final Fantasy shrines and I noticed hers were offline! Her Seifer site was such a staple of the shrining community.
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Yeah, I miss pretty much all the domains people have already listed. So many talented, inspiring web designers gone. (Not entirely, of course, just from shrining.) It's sad. D:

I just found myself thinking of paper-clouds.org, which was owned by Teri. I loved her sites. She had a wonderful shrine to Sawako of Kimi ni Todoke. She also had the most adorable one-pager for Katie from Horton Hears a Who! On the bright side, Teri still has her FL collective up.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
high seraph

Post by high seraph »

Michelle wrote:Tamisa's limit-break.net is gone :(. I was going through Final Fantasy shrines and I noticed hers were offline! Her Seifer site was such a staple of the shrining community.
I always loved her FF shrines too, her shrines to Quistis and Seifer were always some of my favorites... :worry:
          • ♕ ♔ nightly dance of bleeding
            swords remind me that i still live.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

ooo i think i know which ones you are guys are talking about. I really loved her quistis shrine. i remember the layout being very lovely too, with beautiful textures.