Shrine Plans for 2018?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
FandomSavant

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Robin wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm
@Amber I definitely feel ya on the "so much to cover so little time" phenomenon! I'm facing that with my Princess Peach shrine idea.

One thing I have recently thought about, though, is maybe I should just cover the versions of her that really spoke to me--her game appearances that had a marked influence on how I felt about her character. It does feel a little like "the easy way out," ngl, but it will also be much more personal and have less chance for "wiki-itis" (which my shrines can easily fall victim to, LOL!).
Yeah, my old fansites definitely suffered from "wiki-itis." I try to go more personal with shrines now, so I don't exhaust myself gathering all the information. ;) Actually, I could a little more Wiki in my current work, I think.

Hi! I'm Patricia.

FandomSavant.com - home of my stuff
Twitter: @FandomSavant

Tara
Freelance Staffer

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Oh yes, I actually made myself a spreadsheet to list all the stuff I want to do this year! Here's my list:

!New: Phosphophyllite, Houseki no Kuni/Land of the Lustrous
!New: New domain! Yet another revamp! I'm trying my best to get things online ;w;
!New: I'd like to get a school idol shrine up sometimes this year... I'm aiming for either Honoka or Chika
!Editing: I have some errors to fix on both my Ann and Hamuko/Minako shrines that I need to fix up asap. I also need to add more information to my Ranka shrine!
!Layout: New layout for Yukari - hoping to use that sweet new P3D artwork
!Closing: Unfortunately I don't have the drive to revamp my Chie shrine, so I'd like to either close it or archive it. Not sure quite yet orz
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.

Destinie

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Wow I can't wait to see everyone's work~! Yayaya!

My shrines have been in a dead state as I am wondering what I am going to do going forward. ORZ
One thing I wanted to do was move my Meowth shrine to nyarth.net and have it take over the domain. I also need to desperately update the collection page because I have so much more Meowth stuff now. *PROUD*!

Janna

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm

I need to work on ALL of my shrines because most of them need more info and essays. But for new plans I wanted to make a shrine about Tomba! 2 for Playstation. That's my favourite platform game ever and I just NEED to do this shrine and a walkthrough to go with it. Seriously I know this game by heart and if I don't create a shrine to it I'm going to be disappointed at myself.

• Information