What are you currently reading?

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: What are you currently reading?

Post by Sarah »

I am reading Matched, by Ally Condie, which my sister recommded to me. I'm glad she did, because I am really enjoying it.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ooh! I moved on to some new books! I just finished Distracting the Duchess and now I am onto Claimed by the Highlander- working my way through the stack of romance novels I got for Valentine's Day. They're quick and entertaining reads. XD;
Nomi

Post by Nomi »

I'm currently reading Haruki Murakami's short story collection, Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman. I've only a few stories left to read, but I sort of wish there was more! All the ones I've read so far are really good.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I'm currently reading Across the Nigthingale Floor by Lian Hearn. It's told in first person for Takeo's chapters and third for Kaede's. It bugged me at first but obviously they meet up. Wonder how it's going to work out now. More or less enjoying it. I already know I'm going to want the other two books in the series. (sigh)
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I'm now onto the next book in the Matched series, Crossed. It's just as wonderful and addictive as the first. And I like the two-narrator setup.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Over the weekend I finished Claimed by the Highlander. Before I move on to my next romance novel, I found the original Bambi: A Life in the Woods and am about half-way through it. It's very different from the movie I grew up on and it's nice to read it as an adult and see the differences. I'm really partial to the Disney movie but as far as I'm concerned, they're two very different stories. Disney pretty much just borrowed the concept.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Ok, Bambi is on hold while I read "Cat Daddy". http://www.amazon.com/Cat-Daddy-Worlds- ... 1585429376 >____<
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I finally got the last book in the Matched series, Reached. I'm excited to see how it all ends and have some questions answered, but also sad that I'll be done with the series. It's been great so far.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Reading the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Sheperd and just gritting my teeth because she won't end it. /sighs but you know I've gone this far, might as well keep going...
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'm currently reading It Starts With Food. It's a Paleo-diet book but the authors spend a lot of time talking about your body and hormones and how what you eat affects your body. It's really interesting and while I'm reading it, I go: "OMG I can't believe I was EATING THAT."