Marvel or DC?

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Cherri

Re: Marvel or DC?

Post by Cherri »

Batman is pretty awesome. ^-^ Yay! That makes me happy that Bruce and Damian have a good relationship. Yay for father-son teams! Oh okay. Not sure who that is but I'll google it. Been awhile and all. ^-^;
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

There were five robins? I thought it was more like three... man I'm so behind. Batman is still the same Batman right? Only one of him, not counting the guy from beyond. There are so many AUs I can't keep track, but I do like the occasional super hero story.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yes! At least I'm pretty sure that Bruce Wayne is still Batman. Robin 1 becomes Nightwing, Robins 2-4 not sure about and I think Joker kills one of them and then Robin 5 is Damian. I think I have that right.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Robin 1 is the one from Titans right? I think if I had to pick a Robin I would pick Nightwing Robin as my fav Robin.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yes, I believe that Robin 1 is the same in Teen Titans. As that Robin is also Nightwing. ^-^ So yup, same Robin in my book. <3 I also like that Robin. (Mostly because he is the only on I'm familiar with!) I guess Robin 1 would also be know as Dick Greyson. And I probably misspelled his last name.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

@Cherri @Mikari: Batman and his family are pretty awesome! haha.

Yep, there are five so far. Batman and Robin series just finished an important ark, and right now it's the Villain's month. Not quite sure who is the Robin next.

1. Dick Grayson - Nightwing right now. He is pretty much the kindest and overall great Robin so far. The only Robin who knows Batman inside and out. He was also the first lead for Teen Titans. He took Batman's mantle in 2009 with Damian as his Robin, when Batman was dead/missing. He is currently a victim in Forever Evil right now. :{

2. Jason Todd - currently Red Hood. He is the most badass Robin. He was the one that Joker killed beaten up badly. Nowadays, he still helps Batman and his fam sometimes.

3. Tim Drake - is currently Red Robin. He is currently the Robin in Teen Titans. Not quite sure about his series because I don't follow this guy unfortunately. haha. But he dislike Damian Wayne and he is very loyal to rules and Batman's teachings.

4. Stephanie Brown - not sure if it was her before Tim Drake or after. I think she was only Robin for a short while. Tim Drake usually come back to Batman when he doesn't have any Robin by his side.

5. Damian Wayne - The son of Batman. The most awesome Robin for me and the cutest. Damian is not afraid to beat up all the ex-Robins in his way. Haha. He also have a deep relationship with Dick Grayson because Dick did, kind of, became his guardian and teacher of some sort. haha. His relationship with Batman breaks my heart all the while. He will have his own short series on October by Andy Kubert. This little dude is the reason why I'm into Batman so much lately.
aminuet .。. king
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh thank you so much Kibumie! I thought Joker killed one. Boy was I wrong. O.O a female Robin? /shock

^-^ Turns out I know more Robins that I thought. I'm slowly getting into Batman (mostly because of Christian Bale and The Justice League series I watched with my dad). I've yet to see little Damian. Totally bypassed Jason and Stephanie. I really only know of Dick and Tim.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think this would be appropriate to write here: Have you heard about the new Thor? What do you think about the change? I, personally, and very interested and would actually like to read the comics. :D

And in regards to Batgirl's new costume: I'm totally digging it!
neo

Post by neo »

I only like a few characters in DC, but it's incredibly hard -NOT- to like Marvel.
My favorites are Nightcrawler and Deadpool.

Also, Guardians of the Galaxy is next month 8D. The excitement!
Last edited by neo on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Todd

Post by Todd »

neo wrote:I only like a few characters in DC, but it's incredibly hard -NOT- to like Marvel.
This!