Lemme dust myself off here...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Elysa

Re: Lemme dust myself off here...

Post by Elysa »

Aaaaaah, welcome back, Aku!!! I was just telling Lethe a while back that I would love for you to come back to Amassment if you wanted to take a (short) break from TCGs, so I'm super excited to see you here!! *___*

I love the new layout for your domain, so pretty as always~! ALSO SO, SO STOKED TO SEE THE BEST FRIEND ON YOUR UPCOMING LIST, PLZ MAKE ITTTTT, I AM SURE IT WILL BE GREAT :!: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

AAHHHHHHH AKU
STAY. OR ELSE

(omg pretty layout, as always...nevermind me, just gushing ahhh)
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome back, Aku! I really like your new domain layout. :yay:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Aku

Post by Aku »

@Megan: Thank you! <33 ^u^
Elysa wrote:Aaaaaah, welcome back, Aku!!! I was just telling Lethe a while back that I would love for you to come back to Amassment if you wanted to take a (short) break from TCGs, so I'm super excited to see you here!! *___*
YES! I love both the TCG and the shrining world, but being so involved with Champion in the last year or two definitely limited my free time... T_T I'm not sure what my plan is yet, but I've got a lot of ideas in the works (DEF want to do da best buddy~ it's just going to be overwhelming because I have so many thoughts haha ;Q;) so I am going to make an effort to stick to my plans & also be more active here regardless of what I decide!

ALSO @DD & MASAO I missed you guys! Long time no talk. ;~; Hope you've both been well and thanks for the kind compliments <33 You're both so sweet.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Welcome back, Aku! It's great to see you around here again! :D

P.S. I LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS AS USUAL :heart:
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

So glad to see you back, Aku! I love your new domain layout and I'm looking forward to your new projects :heart:
tonight fate is the
Aku

Post by Aku »

Waaah thank you so much, Chibi & Larissa! ;w; Nice to be back! (Also I love your Chloe icon, Chibi! :inlove: )
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Yeah, I can see how, running a TCG is so much work, and I think people really underestimate how much time goes into running one. D: But I'm really glad you decided to come back to shrining, because I love seeing your work. And don't worry haha, I've been back for a few months now, but I haven't worked on any site yet so far. /)w(\ (Also feel free to poke me if you work on Killua and need someone to read through it...... 8DDD)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Welcome back! I am familiar with your site Duality :D I'm excited to see what you come up with now that you're back!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Aku

Post by Aku »

@Elysa: GURL you know I'll be hitting up all my HxH sisters when I finally try and tackle the monster that would be Killua... :(

@Megan: Thank you so much! I ALSO KNOW YOU FROM YOUR CHIDORI SHRINE which I said I was going to add to my affiliates and clearly never did (as all the existing affiliates I have linked are very much dead). ;-; Big sorry, you'll have to forgive me for that, I was in my hermit mode when you asked! I'll clean up that link section and throw your banner up there!