Lemme dust myself off here...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Chibi

Re: Lemme dust myself off here...

Post by Chibi »

Welcome back, Aku! :D It's nice to see you back! And don't worry about disappearing, I do that too once in a while. XD
Aku

Post by Aku »

Chibi wrote:Welcome back, Aku! :D It's nice to see you back! And don't worry about disappearing, I do that too once in a while. XD
Thanks, Chibi! I'll try to disappear less, I have been shying away from one of my favorite hobbies from far too long. Earlier this month when I posted here, I thought I'd never make another shrine again... but just being in this environment for a few weeks has inspired me and made me want to build a shrine. :yay:
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Aku wrote:Earlier this month when I posted here, I thought I'd never make another shrine again... but just being in this environment for a few weeks has inspired me and made me want to build a shrine. :yay:
I know that feeling all too well! Then let's be inspired together! <3
Aku

Post by Aku »

(I edited my original post just in case anybody read that first instead of the thread itself & got confused, but I went ahead and copied what I wrote there in my reply here! Just wanted to avoid over-posting and making a new thread for my dumb self.)

HI GUYS! Bumping my thread because I didn't want to make another re-introduction post... believe me I'm already ashamed that I apparently have two in this forum. :swt:

In any case, I want to make an effort to hang around here at Amassment more, once again! Did a little catching up at the Monthly Rewinds and I see chatter on Twitter regularly, so I kinda know what's been up but it's definitely been awhile since I've been active. I recently revamped my domain again (just like the last time I posted on this forum, derp) and I've got some shrines/projects in my upcomings so I hope that I can contribute to the community/get some inspiration while building some NEW!! shrines in the future. ;w; I used an old iTunes gift card on Ulysses so that I have a pretty writing tool to construct all my stuff in... so I gotta put it to use, right? LOL.

In any case, I see a lot of new faces here which is so awesome (and also all you usuals) so I'll do my best to not come back and then disappear again this time haha... :sob: Nice to meet you & re-meet you all!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Welcome back!! :D I've been to your domain several times and you have such a lovely eye for design! :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome back Aku! Your new layout is gorgeous!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 /clings to your leg (don't go away anymore, I need all your shrines & your amazing input!)
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Lol Welcome back again, Aku! I love your domain layout! Your site descriptions crack me up, too.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Thanks guys, for the lovely compliments & also the (millionth) welcome back! I'LL DO MY BEST LETHE, just drag me here and handcuff me to the forum if I go missing again... T^T
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome back!