allow myself to introduce... myself

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Sarah
Time Traveler

allow myself to introduce... myself

Post by Sarah »

Hi there! My name is Sarah and I own ohmydarling.org. (Which will be turning 5 years old very soon - my baby's growing up! :cry:) I am very happy to be a forum staffer here at the Amassment Boards. Having been a member of the comm for over 3 years now, it's awesome to be able to help out a place that has provided me with so much help (not to mention lots of inspiration and motivation). :)

I wish I could categorize my websites (I don't know why, I just do), but my shrine subjects are quite varied. From a badass detective to a ramen-loving schoolgirl, my domain is home to some colorful characters! I guess the one thing they have in common is that I love them to pieces. :blush: [s]Hey, I tried.[/s] I am also into fanlistings, though admittedly my interest in them has been waning lately.

As far as my real life, I am a pet sitter. I get to be my own boss and work with animals, which have always been a passion of mine. Still, sometimes I wish I had a "regular" job, because those have advantages too - like insurance and consistency. :swt2: Ah well. I'm happy for the most part, and that is what counts.

It's nice to meet you or talk to you again, whatever applies. lol. I am very excited about the new developments at Amassment and look forward to getting to know my fellow shrine-makers better. :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Re: allow myself to introduce... myself

Post by Saya »

HI THAAAAAAAAAAAR!
^O^/
I love your site designs!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Glad you're here Sarah! I love your collective for that reason -- there's something for everybody at Oh My Darling, lol.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hi! :D I think the variety makes your collective more interesting. ^_^
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

Sarah!!!! ♥ welcome!!! x3
omg your job is awesome *__* /loves animals too
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Hi Sarah~! I love your varied subjects :D

And awww, you get to work with animals <3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hi Sarah! Pet sitting sounds so nice. ^_^
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Oh wow. You are your own boss! that's really cool.

good luck with your future shrines! *U*
aminuet .。. king
Aku

Post by Aku »

Hey Sarah! Your Chizu shrine has always been one of my favorites! xD Quite a bit has developed in KNT lately in regards to Chizu, I'm interested in your thoughts LOL <3

It's kinda nice to be your own boss, but I can understand the desire for consistency. But with consistency sometimes also comes the mundane, so there are advantages and disadvantages to both situations, I suppose. :bleh:
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hi Sarah! Wow, I never knew that you were a pet sitter. It's pretty fun learning more about the real lives of my online colleagues. :yay: It sounds like a good job; happiness is the most elusive benefit of a career. You're also building experience to work in other parts of animal services industry. Very cool.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.