that metaphor just went somewhere horrible

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Aku

Re: that metaphor just went somewhere horrible

Post by Aku »

Hey Emma, nice to meet you! <3 I have to agree that the forum throwback is pretty awesome--I still check LJ regularly out of habit, but I kind of feel like Amassment is well suited for a forum setting.

For a domain you say is in a shocking state, it definitely looks quite lovely! XD
Ava

Post by Ava »

Welcome, Emma! My fellow Yuffie shrine owner! I haven't seen you on LJ for a while, so it's good seeing you again at the forums. I echo everyone's comment on how remarkable your domain is despite the shocking description. You really know how to make a static network look good.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Thank you everyone! I missed these replies before. <3 You guys make me blush.

@Destinie I guess you could say it's a hobby? I just like to travel! Also: The Recession (everyone here says it with the capital letters) and the losing of my job were a good impetuous for temporary emigration.

@Kibumie I need to restrict myself with the cat photos. I'm pretty sure people who follow me on instagram despair at all the cat pictures.

@Ava I LOVE YOUR FF SITES.
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Emma! :D

It's great to have ex-members of LJ here! <3 I also love your collective!