....a hero of her time.....

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mikari

Re: ....a hero of her time.....

Post by Mikari »

I'm still twenty-something, but I can see myself at 30 and still the same as always. XD No need to rush in life.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Saya wrote:@Camy - O MI GO... NO WAIT O MY LOKI! I never knew! I'm really glad you like them *O*/ And yes for the affies, uhm,... this will be a stupid question: which mail did you mail?
Hahaha~! Of course I would like them since they're all so beautiful and are part of my interests, hehe! <333

I have no idea since I sent you a request on the contact form that time XD But yay! Will add youuuu~!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Mikari - It's not just because I'm over 30, it's because the need to do it showed up, and actually I would like to have a baby before turning 35, that means I need to go indipendent, and can't live with my parents, my parents house their rules... aside, bringing a boyfriend home after just starting dating, aside... for obvious reasons there are things I cannot do in the house when my parents are present u.u/

@Cammy - I WILL DO THAT TOO... *attaches herself to your leg*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Saya: wow you want a baby :o that's a big responsibility to carry aside from independence itself. :o
Saya

Post by Saya »

Well Mikari, take it in count that I'm over 30, and if I want a kid, I should start thinking about it, but if I am not independent from my parents, it means I can't take care of a kid of my own. I always thought of having at least two munchkins, but, with how everything is going, I'll be to old to be able and have two of them.
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Saya! :D

I love your shrines, especially Yuuko's and Oscar's ones! <3

I hope you can achieve your goal of living on your own! I started living on my own last year, at first it was a bit hard, but being independent is a great feeling! :)
Saya

Post by Saya »

Awww, thank you bb!!!!
I'm really glad you like those two, the are my favorite of my bunch.

Well yeah... lucky you... one day... but who knows.... =)