....a hero of her time.....

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Saya

....a hero of her time.....

Post by Saya »

Helloooooo!
Saya here, at LJ also saya (before I was criminalqueen there). Nice to meet you all, and I probably already know you all or at least most of you, and yeah. I never know what to write during this times.

I'm mostly known for my domain SilverBlood.Net, and there are two of my shrines that I think I did a great job with and are Yuuko and Oscar. I also have some one-paged shrines like the tribute to Kakashi from Naruto. And I also managed to finish the project for Minor Character Marathon - for that you'll need to wait for the revealing =)

In real life, right now, my main goal is go finally live on my own, it's quite depressing the fact that I work with my parents and live with them :sob: .... not really good for my mental health. Thank god they are awesome as they are and don't nag =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Varen

Re: ....a hero of her time.....

Post by Varen »

I know that feeling very well. It's almost unhealthy how much I depend on my mother, and to leave by her side would be emotionally crushing. At the same time staying with her is pretty bad too, what with the said unhealthy conditions. Good luck with your goal!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Saya!
I wanted to let you know - me and my sister have been catching some Lady Oscar and I'm more and more interested in rewatching all of it :D

Aaah I know what you mean re: leaving...I couldn't wait to run away and now that I'm on my own I can barely visit for two weeks before going insane D:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

*hugs* Good luck on getting on your feet IRL! It's tough but patience does pay off. :) Best of luck!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Glad you're here, Saya!

Good luck with everything. :)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Saya! I think there are actually three shrines you did a great job on - the third being AkiMisa.Org. ;) Though really, all your shrines are great!

I know you are a fellow forum staffer too, so I look forward to working with you!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Varen - I actually am lucky, because if my family wasn't this easy going as it is, I would probably been already in depression crisis. While I am attached to my mother, I still think it's time (I'm over 30) to fly solo, aside, I'll be in the same SMALL town as my mom, so if there is need, I will always be able to come to her

@dubiousdisc -AAAH Oscar is a must *goes re-read the manga* and yes it comes the time when we little birds need to leave the nest... problem is that I'm like ass-grown bird and still at home :)

@Destinie - aww thank you BB, if everything goes ok, I'll maybe manage to do it in next few months...

@Todd - thank youuu! ^O^/

@Sarah - Hey hoo! Thank you so much, I still need to update those, so actually the finished ones (Ok not really I decided to add some other sections to Yuuko) are Yuuko and Oscar, but it makes me really happy to know you like Obsessive Romance =). And I'm looking forward at working with you too!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Sayaaaa~! <333 I love your sites, especially Akimisa.org, Kakashi one page, Love-pistols.org, one page for BBC Pride & Prejudice, and Reborn! :D

Oh goodness, I know how that is too with the parents. I don't work with my parents though but my mom keeps saying that she can get me a job and I keep telling her no xD

(Oh yeah, I keep meaning to ask you but do you wish to be affiliates? :D I remember sending you a form some time and I hope it didn't go in my junk mail if you replied so might as well ask again~.)
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Looking forward to your new site. I really need to get around to watching Oscar :o
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hi Saya!

yeah, you did a great with Yuuko's shrine. It's one of my favorites! I haven't had the time to read Oscar's, but pretty soon I hope I will. Good luck with your life decisions, I hope everything goes well.
aminuet .。. king