*waves* ;D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mayumi

*waves* ;D

Post by Mayumi »

Oh dear, I seriously fail at intros. ;-; But, here goes~ Hello/Bonjour/こんいちは everyone! I'm Mayumi. You guys might know me from my crazy [s]and many[/s] domains (fragmentsoflight.net/mirrorthesoul.net/divine-saber.net) I'm a 20 year old girl from Ontario, Canada who goes to college to study acting in order to be a voice actress. I'm a fan of many anime/manga (BSSM, Ah! Megami-sama, Code Geass, etc), games like Tales (and Pokemon, I have to admit. But the old ones since I've never played the new ones. Might change in the future, never know ;P) I had a few shrines up but decided to take them down since I plan to re-do them again. I hope to stop being chicken once more and really open up and ask you guys for some tips~ Hope I can get along with everyone here ;D xoxo
Todd

Re: *waves* ;D

Post by Todd »

I'm glad you joined the boards, Mayumi! Welcome to Amassment.

If you need anything, let us know! Everyone here is really welcoming and helpful, especially when it comes to others making shrines. :)
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Todd wrote:I'm glad you joined the boards, Mayumi! Welcome to Amassment.

If you need anything, let us know! Everyone here is really welcoming and helpful, especially when it comes to others making shrines. :)
Thank you, Todd ;D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Oh hello, and welcome! :D
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

Welcome and hello from Alberta!
Varen

Post by Varen »

Hey Mayumi! Glad to see you here! If you ever need anything, let me know. :) (And ooh Little Queen... is that her name in the English version, I never got that far lol)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Thank you for the warm welcome, you guys~

@Karen: A fellow Canadian (even if it's by distance XD)~ /hugs. ^_^

@Varen: Yes, it is XD LOL (Her name is still the same in the JP version XD Just written like this: リトル クィーン)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Hi there Mayumi, welcome to Amassment! A few years ago I closed all my shrines and this community definitely helped me to find the inspiration to shrine again…I hope it will be the same for you :)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Sofia wrote:Hi there Mayumi, welcome to Amassment! A few years ago I closed all my shrines and this community definitely helped me to find the inspiration to shrine again…I hope it will be the same for you :)
Wow, really? Now I'm even more determined to get some shrines back up again with the right help from everyone here ;D Thanks Sofia ;D
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Mayumi, welcome to Amassment! Pleasure to have you join; it's always rad to see people come in and build shrines. If memory serves me right I may have visited your websites before because your name seems quite familiar to me. o_O Dude, you know, some Japanese entertainment companies are looking for international starlets for voice acting and you could totally get in if you brush up on your Japanese well enough! XD If you do get famous give me your signature. :D