*waves* ;D

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mayumi

Re: *waves* ;D

Post by Mayumi »

Joe wrote:Hey, Mayumi, welcome to Amassment! Pleasure to have you join; it's always rad to see people come in and build shrines. If memory serves me right I may have visited your websites before because your name seems quite familiar to me. o_O Dude, you know, some Japanese entertainment companies are looking for international starlets for voice acting and you could totally get in if you brush up on your Japanese well enough! XD If you do get famous give me your signature. :D
Thank you ;D Lol, I do own a few fanlistings as well. So maybe you may/might not know? /hoping you know. XD LOL Is that so? I do take lessons XD /runs to study more. XD;; Haha, I'll take your word on that~ ^-^
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Hi and welcome here! :D
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome! Voice acting is such an awesome career. *.* BSSM is one of my classic favorites ad the same goes for Pokemon, I also have a linking for the earlier games.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Thanks for the welcome~ ;D

@Mikari: It is *___* I love every detail they do~ Despite the complaints the dub's gotten, I love it in both versions and it was in English I watched it first~ I memorized like half of some of the episodes XD Although I have to admit, I only watched Pokemon in English and never in it's original language XD;; /hides.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hey Mayumi! I'm so glad that you decided to join! I hope you have fun here and can't wait to see what other projects you have in store! (I'd love to see more Tales sites x3)
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Mayumi wrote:
Sofia wrote:Hi there Mayumi, welcome to Amassment! A few years ago I closed all my shrines and this community definitely helped me to find the inspiration to shrine again…I hope it will be the same for you :)
Wow, really? Now I'm even more determined to get some shrines back up again with the right help from everyone here ;D Thanks Sofia ;D
I started with shrines (many years ago LOL), then fanlistings became popular and I ended up running so many of them that I no longer had time for shrines. Sometime later I discovered Amassment thanks to some LJ friends who were already part of the community. I lurked for a while then I gradually began to decrease my number of owned fanlistings and increase that of shrines XD

Aside from advice by fellow Amassment members I found that events were especially useful to start shrining again so you might want to keep an eye on the Events forum ;)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

How did I fail to see this!? I suck. xD

Anyway, welcome to the boards Michelle! Awesome to have you here with us! :D Now I'm gonna poke you to get your shrines done, just like how you're poking me to get Lyn's shrine done. :P
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hey Mayumi!! It's nice to see you on these boards. Everyone is very nice and you'll have a blast ! I hope everything is doing well with you :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Sofia: I'm sure they'll make me even more determined to get a shrine up very soon ;D
@Crystal: Haha! XD Yes, ma'am ;P
@Megan: Thank you, Megan ;D
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Mayumi wrote:@Sofia: I'm sure they'll make me even more determined to get a shrine up very soon ;D
Yep, you definitely risk to go on a shrine-making spree…but hey that's a good thing, right? ;)
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.