(/ω\)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Aki

(/ω\)

Post by Aki »

Whai hallo thar. -clears throat- I'm a returning member from livejournal.. wait, scratch that. I've never been active in livejournal for months now and I don't think I've participated in any events on LJ, no? So, new member here..? Now I'm unsure what category best suits me. -facepalms- Anyway, I'm sort of like a mushroom/bubble. You see me, and probably after a day or two, you don't. Yeah, I have the tendency to pop in and out without notice.

I'm the owner of ethelion.net -- and I don't know if people knows or if they remember me XD I hope I'm not forgotten. But I'm here, enjoying the wonderful world you amazing webmasters have made. I won't promise to stay active here (since TAT I'm oddly busy these past few months), but I will try! I WILL TRY!

Watashi no namae wa Aki desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu minna-san!
:swt2:
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: (/ω\)

Post by dubiousdisc »

Ooooooh hello and welcome! I have been admiring your designs from the shadows for a while now :D
anon

Post by anon »

Welcome to Amassment, Aki! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :) I myself have not participated in any of the shrine marathons but we have all kinds of community-related events here. :D Hope you join one; they're really fun!

おぉ、日本語で話しますか?ようこそ私たちのBBSへ。こちらこそよろしくお願いします。ゆっくりお楽しみにしてください。
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

hi and welcome!
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

Hi Aki! Great to have you here on the board.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Hello! I love your graphics on a lot of your fanlistings. :) Welcome to the boards! I hope you have a fun time here. Everyone is extremely nice!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Aki

Post by Aki »

dubiousdisc wrote:Ooooooh hello and welcome! I have been admiring your designs from the shadows for a while now :D
Thank you so much--! :pale2: You're what?
Joe wrote:Welcome to Amassment, Aki! I hope you enjoy yourself here. :) I myself have not participated in any of the shrine marathons but we have all kinds of community-related events here. :D Hope you join one; they're really fun!

おぉ、日本語で話しますか?ようこそ私たちのBBSへ。こちらこそよろしくお願いします。ゆっくりお楽しみにしてください。
Thank you, Joe! XD I'll see what I can join for now and of course, I'll have a bunch of fun here.
And no... I'm not fluent in Nihongo but yeah, I can just a bit. XD

:pale2: Thank you so much, guise! You guys are so nice and amasome and welcoming I'm gonna crey. :cry: I'll definitely enjoy my stay here! :heart:
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Welcome to the forums, Aki! :heh:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hey Aki! Welcome to Amassment~ (*A*)/

kamusta na? lol :heart: :music: :music2:
aminuet .。. king
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

わらしのなまえわデステ二ーです。よろしくおねがいします。

I'm still learning sorry if my Japanese is poor! ^_^; good to see you here, Aki! Hope you will have more time to participate in events and the forums In the future! :) if you need anything here, feel free to reach out to myself or any of the forum staff or admins.