Long time no see ...

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Varen

Re: Long time no see ...

Post by Varen »

Oh wow, hey Chrissy! Nice to see you again. :) I've checked your Yuki site a while ago when you first plugged it, and I wanted to say how super impressive it was! You definitely put a lot of time detailing all the important events, and the navigation is really pretty too!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Todd -- I totally forgot about the whole 8D business with you. GOOD STUFF dude hahaha.
dubiousdisc - I remember seeing you around some, but can only ever remember anyone calling you by that name! Is that still applicable? xD good to meet you, I've seen your work too!
Masao - I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT DOMAIN COMEBACK lol. xDD Good to hear from you too :)
Varen - thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it :DDD

Thanks for the welcome back Saya and Destinie too! School is a lot of work but I'm still trucking along. Hope everyone else is doing well too?!?! :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome back! I hope you can have at least a little time off to drop by once in a while. It's good to have you here.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Chrissy, good to see you around! :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Hey Chrissy! Glad to see you made it back to the forums after your inner-dilemma broadcast on twitter lol. :) I'd love to see you get back into shrining stuff! (Although I understand being busy, as I have barely done anything shrine-related since I started working orz). See you around!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Nice to meet you Crissy!
;o; *** pew! pew!
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

Hi Chrissy! It's great to have more of the "old gang" back on the board. You might find some inspiration to shrine once again... Who knows? In any case, it's fun to join in the general discussions.