Bringing offerings of Peace and Prosperity

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Todd

Re: Bringing offerings of Peace and Prosperity

Post by Todd »

Ava wrote: Are you still working on the Those Who Fight project? I'm still looking forward to it!
lol This is funny cause Stefi and I just talked about this on AIM the other day! We're definitely doing it. We need to see if Tamisa's still up for it, or if we should get others to help. Maybe we can start a post at the Joint Projects boards for some character claiming. Lots of FF lovers here.
Ava

Post by Ava »

If Stefi and Tamisa are up for that, it'll work out. We definitely have a good variety of FF lovers here. The concept is really cool.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Hey Stefi! So nice to see you hear (totally almost wrote "sea", it was definitely the pirate cat's fault). I've always been a big fan of your shrines, your Squall shrine is one of my favorite of the 23423424 that used to be out there. My welcome is also totally late, but whatevs who is counting!!

Hope to see you around! :D