*fades into existance*

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Mikari

*fades into existance*

Post by Mikari »

Hello all! I'm Mikari a [s]monster spy[/s] fan of anime and video games who likes to write fanfics and draw fanart, especially little pixels very very often. I've joined a lot of archives for such works and tend to jump into any new archives I find. You'll find links to all that at my main site:

As for shrines...

Image -- Image -- Image

And a mini-shrine...

Here's a basic copy+paste of my info... I'm lazy, so what? :P

Likes: Video games, anime, fanfics, fanart, pixels, technology, computers, the Internet, web-design, science fiction, the color blue (and azure), relaxing at home, afternoons, being alone, sleeping in, chocolate icecream cake, Pepsi, M&Ms, cold pizza.

Dislikes: Blackouts, bad weather (rainy, windy, stormy, overly bright sunlight), traffic jams, lowtechness, nature, hot food or drinks, mornings, crowds.

Favorite Videogames: Phantasy Star Portable 2, Final Fantasy VII, Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millennium, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story, Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth.

Favorite Anime: Dragon Ball Z, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Samurai Pizza Cats, Tenchi Universe.

Favorite Movies: Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

All of that rarely changes... as for more recent info, my current anime obsession is Slayers... not very new but I got into it pretty late, which left me to write a half-million word story and somehow my inner fangirl is not yet satisfied (or Beast Master has sent her plot bunny minion after me to get a bigger role on my next Slayers fic.)

I'm currently playing... Gurumin, cute, simple easy, fun.
Todd

Re: *fades into existance*

Post by Todd »

I'm glad you're here, Mikari!

You should get a Vita if you like PSP so much. The Vita is so amazing... Then you can friend me on the PSN network. :D
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Fanfiction, the best thing ever <33333 Oh and video games too, can't forget that~

Oh my goodness, I recognized that button for Golden Phoenix and, like the dork I am, I checked and it was the one I made XD

We had a blackout yesterday for two hours or so thanks to a lovely storm that wouldn't go away. BUT, it did leave us Double Rainbows 8D

DBZ FTW YES!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Todd: I've been thinking of a Vita, though I've been procrastinating because my 3000 is still capable of amusing me. ^^;; Just wait until they start doing Vita exclusives like say a re-release of FFX, then I'll be all like "must have!"

@Camy: lol XD That's happened to me too, but yeah, it's all listed here. I have back outs and storms too! At least I have my PSP and iPod to rely on until the power returns... if it comes before the battery runs out. D: And yes, DBZ! I've liked it for so long!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

All of us went out and ate at Chilis and saw amazing lighting shows xD Same here! I watched it along with Sailor Moon but DBZ mostly :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I watched Sailor Moon first then DBZ... I think it was the year after. I used to re-watch them all the on Toonami. Then more recently I watched Kai... never get tired of SBZ XD
Varen

Post by Varen »

H-Half a million words...? Wowwww. It took me so long just to reach 50,000 words with my fic. D:

(P.S. I really love your Way Cool fansite.)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

How can you write so much, Mikari. I can barely write a page without worrying about being boring. XD
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

:D I really love what you've done with your shrines!
Saya

Post by Saya »

*O* I really love your sites, you know
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.